2019- Month of June

Saturn Celeste

Saturn Celeste

This is a project that will run from now until Jan 1, 2020.  Each month there will be a new thread for everyone to share their favorite tarot, oracle or Lenormand decks.  If you have pictures that would be great!  The more pictures the better!  I will have this set up by the month.  Don't worry about repeating decks, that will add to the stats of how many people like that particular deck!  We hope to gather data from this section to create our own poll of TT&M's Most Widely Used Decks of 2019!

This is a project and please only discuss decks that you use the most.  Please leave other comments elsewhere in the forum, this section is reserved for those participating in this project.

1 hour ago, Saturn Celeste said:

I’m changing over to doing this by the month.

That’s such a wise decision! 

Deviant Moon is a deck I always come back to. I think it's beautiful.

deviant_cards.jpg

As a bonus for you, dear reader, I have attached some pictures from the book as well:

deviant_book.jpgdeviant_book2.jpg
deviant_book3.jpg

queenofwans

I just got the Tyldwick Tarot yesterday, so I know I will be obsessively using it this month (as I already have yesterday and today)!

20190608_194825.jpg

20190609_110326.jpg

20190609_112000.jpg

I recently acquired some palmistry cards made in '63 by Grimaud. I'm learning to use them as tarot cards and work them into spreads. They're pretty large and very thick card stock. But they've never been used. the "LWB" is an actual book and pretty good actually. And its purple!

Palm1.jpg

Palm2.jpg

This month I will be working closely with the Sacred Heartsisters Oracle. It’s a new and independently published Swedish deck that holds sacred feminine energies to guide both men and women. There are several Norse deities or archetypes in there, and it has a shamanistic feel to it. So it’s right up my alley! 

092155AB-56F6-44AC-AB76-CFA74FC41122.jpeg

stephanelli

@Raggydoll that deck looks awesome!

For me its becoming abundantly clear that I'm focusing on the Triple Goddess Tarot this month, I'm just finding it so easy to read, particularly for myself!

5 minutes ago, stephanelli said:

@Raggydoll that deck looks awesome!

For me its becoming abundantly clear that I'm focusing on the Triple Goddess Tarot this month, I'm just finding it so easy to read, particularly for myself!

Ooh, lovely! May we have some pictures, please? ☺️😘

stephanelli
Just now, Raggydoll said:

Ooh, lovely! May we have some pictures, please? ☺️😘

Oh yes, I'm terrible at doing photos, particularly for my own readings (as you've probably noticed in my 30 days working with the moon!).

I'll take and post some photos later!

As I am getting a late start this month, and I am needing some more time with the Chrysalis so I can write a more informative review of it for TT&M I am revisiting this deck this month.

CT 10 Stones.png

CT Sorceress.jpg

CT 4 Spirals.png

CT 6 Scrolls.jpg

CT 9 Mirrors.png

On 6/10/2019 at 10:12 AM, Raggydoll said:

This month I will be working closely with the Sacred Heartsisters Oracle. It’s a new and independently published Swedish deck that holds sacred feminine energies to guide both men and women. There are several Norse deities or archetypes in there, and it has a shamanistic feel to it. So it’s right up my alley! 

092155AB-56F6-44AC-AB76-CFA74FC41122.jpeg

I wish there was a tarot deck in this style! 

Saturn Celeste

Oh everyone, thank you so much for keeping this month going!  We have some excellent decks here that represent this month! :herz:

My current deck in rotation is the Tarot Nefertari. What you can't tell from the photo is that the gold is patterned foil and is really beautiful.

spacer.png

LoveLightPeace

I've been using the Green Witch Tarot and the Radiant Rider Waite Tarot this month. 

Radiant

1891326497_20190702_170430(1).jpg.6d62af509fc0118a7f4da395a25a4cbc.jpg

Green Witch

1072502290_GreenWitchTarot(1).jpg.3273aefb35118488e52ffd3ecf397fbc.jpg

fire cat pickles

List for this month:

Chrysalis Tarot

Deviant Moon

Flamand Vandenborre reissued by Pablo Robledo

Green Witch Tarot

Grimaud Palmistry Cards

Ironwing Tarot