Deck of The Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 99 : June 1 - June 7

VGimlet

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks.  Each week we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week.

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc.

Participants:

1. AJ-ish/Sharyn - LXXXI (81)Quareia Magician's

2. VGimlet - Tarot 108

3. Queen of Nothing - Slow Holler

4. glitch - Guided Hand Tarot

5. Bodhiseed - Victoria Regina Tarot paired with the Alchemist’s Oracle

6. 40knows - Gill Tarot

(409)

Edited by VGimlet

I'm back again with the Tarot 108 since I didn't touch it last week. 

Been crazy getting ready for the new puppy (Australian Shepherd puppies can squirt through places no Saint puppy could ever manage) and finishing up plans for our Specialty Show for Saint Bernards. I'm the Show Chairman   Do you know what happens to the  chairperson when designated helpers don't do their delegated tasks?   Yep, then it's my responsibility.   BUT Draco (the pup) arrives on Sunday night.   I have to work Monday and Tuesday, so the hub is going to take those days off.  I have training I can't get out of.   Then I'm  off until June 15 - so I should have plenty of time for tarot, finishing the show stuff, puppy fun and games AND after Sunday the 9th, (show day 2) taking some time to actually relax.    😛  

Dracofront (4).jpg

Edited by VGimlet
added picture....

Queen of Nothing

Oh my gosh, look at that sweet pupper!

I'm in this week with the Slow Holler again. I didn't have a chance to do any tarot last week, so....

Thanks for the thread VG!

This week, being the first week of Pride Month, I'm going to be using the Guided Hand tarot as the Queen of Wands features Marsha P Johnson, the trans woman who started the Stonewall riot. That's a pretty heavy energy but it feels appropriate with what's going on in my life at the minute, and the colors/collaging is -gorgeous-.

Oh my, Draco looks like a bundle of cuddly energy - thanks for posting the photo, VG (and for the new thread).

I'm in with the Victoria Regina Tarot paired with the Alchemist’s Oracle (aka Connected and Free).

Welcome to the DoW group, Glitch!

AJ-ish/Sharyn

welcome to the forum and deck of the week group both Glitch!! Thank you for posting and joining in, without active members a forum is just a hole in the ground. 

What a meaningful choice for a deck this week, well done. 

I would like to join again, and oh goodness, I'm going to repeat myself again! I want to stick to the Gill Tarot, exploring its depths fully. I would love to use it as my deck of the week.

I see my Tarot 108 - up on the shelf, where I haven't touched it.   😛   Just too busy this week.      I forgot about 4 AM house breaking wake-ups.    My week has been good, just sleep deprived and busy.  For good reasons, but still.  

The Guided Hand tarot has been kept busy this week! I've mainly been using it as a tool to check in with how I should be approaching the day, with occasionally giving daily check-in readings for the people I live with. One person approached me at a partner's work event to ask if I could read for her when she's next in the city, which I agreed to - the wisdom of that, I don't know yet.

(anyway, let's check today's three-card reading)

I tried the spread that comes with the Gill and found it interesting, I had to real question but I did like how the cards interacted in the spread. It is basically the Kircher tree, and then one reads it with the correspondences related to the deck itself, which are more thoth related than RWS. I like it, can't say I will be using it often but I can say I tried it. 

Overall the deck is still excellent, quite a handy companion to have. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.