Sign in to follow this  
HermitWriter

New Additions To The Hermit's Den!

I've very excited to share that my wife and I have adopted a bonded pair of dogs, Boots (left) and Rusty (right). They spent their first night with us last night and did very well. Rusty even sniffed my tarot cards, but was very polite about it (I think he wanted my spread cloth. Apparently he had a bandana similar to it at the shelter). I'm sure there will be challenges as they get settled, but we're very excited to give them a"furrever" home, and I'm sure they'll be popping by the boards on occasion to say hello! 🙂

Puppers.jpg

Well done ❤️ Giving those two cuties a furrever home. Wishing you lots of joy with them! I know from experience the first 24 hours are always a bit quiet and once they settle in.... they start being 'crazy' ❤️

Congrats!! 🧡

12 minutes ago, HermitWriter said:

Rusty even sniffed my tarot cards, but was very polite about it

That’s a good omen 🙂

1 hour ago, HermitWriter said:

Thank you @joy and @Decan! Yeah, I'm sure as they get comfortable they'll start seeing what they can get away with. Right now they're both just excited that they are allowed to snuggle with us on the couch.

Enjoy them! Just love love love my furry friends ❤️

Congratulations!  It's awesome you took in the both of them.  Bonding is so important!!  Enjoy your new buds. 🐶