Just Got a New Deck!

Halcyon

spacer.png

I am new to tarot so only have two decks and I just received Dreaming Way in the mail... And Luna Sol is coming soon. So happy!!! 

It's such a unique,  quirky deck.  Here's my favorite above. 

Edited by Halcyon

LoveLightPeace

@Halcyon Congrats on the new deck, I hope you love working with it! :classic_biggrin: 

That's a great depiction of the 5 of Pentacles. Thanks for sharing your excitement with us! :dancing-cat:

I love getting new decks, too. I'm always excited when I get them. Looking through the cards is wonderful and I enjoy seeing how the images range from deck to deck. 

12 hours ago, LoveLightPeace said:

@Halcyon Congrats on the new deck, I hope you love working with it! :classic_biggrin: 

That's a great depiction of the 5 of Pentacles. Thanks for sharing your excitement with us! :dancing-cat:

I love getting new decks, too. I'm always excited when I get them. Looking through the cards is wonderful and I enjoy seeing how the images range from deck to deck. 

Thank you.. Some of the cards are a little....odd to me,  but im sure work with them I'm sure the meanings will become clearer.  Have a great day!! 

Edited by Halcyon

On 6/5/2019 at 6:35 AM, Halcyon said:

Thank you.. Some of the cards are a little....odd to me,  but im sure work with them I'm sure the meanings will become clearer.  Have a great day!! 

Very nice 🙂

Which deck was your first?

12 minutes ago, McFaire said:

Very nice 🙂

Which deck was your first?

ethereal visions,  the rider waite. 🙂

Congratulations on your Dreaming Way! It is a surprisingly deep deck, once you look past its cuteness. And I love the backs! They have a nice, fresh, summery quality.

TarotbyKatMoon

Congrats on getting another deck! You'll have to tell us how you end up liking and working with it! 

6 hours ago, PurplePixie03 said:

Congrats on getting another deck! You'll have to tell us how you end up liking and working with it! 

I will I've been working a lot with the rider Waite and Luna Sol and not as much with dreaming way ATM.  luna Sol is so kind and sweet,  and that's what I need right now.  I don't use reversals with it either,  which makes it a bit more straightforward for a newbie.  I am studying the RW deck every night, just trying to get a "feel" for the cards.  I've finally beginning to understand Wands a bit,  which were eluding me for some reason.    

Edited by Halcyon

TarotbyKatMoon
14 hours ago, Halcyon said:

I've finally beginning to understand Wands a bit,  which were eluding me for some reason.    

I'm so happy for you that you're starting to understand the Wands!