Upcoming Lo Scarabeo Kickstarter Project: Goetia - Tarot In Darkness, By Fabio Listrani

FLizarraga

FLizarraga

I just received a Lo Scarabeo update about another upcoming Fabio Listrani deck. I don't have any of his decks, though at least both his Tarot decks seem to have quite a following around here. Anyway, since a picture is worth a thousand words, here it is. They say it will have "special silver and black effects," by which I understand that there will be metallic black touches as well as silver.

image.thumb.png.f3e9f0306b0226347e6606eca1683cad.png 

Edited by FLizarraga

Yes - I got it too. I shall back it. And with LoS - no customs crap. Until Brexit happens, of course :sad:

Nordica De Spell

Have they releases more pictures of the cards? I tried Google, but mainly his other decks and art came up... not really a fan of those, but the ones posted here look stunning. Personally I’d have hoped to not have the writing at the side of the card though, and just the art.

When does it go live?

FLizarraga

That’s all she wrote so far. Check their Facebook page just in case, but they promised to send more updates, so I guess I, gregs, or someone else who is receiving their updates will post them here.

You can also look them up at Kickstarter and subscribe for their updates.

FLizarraga
2 hours ago, gregory said:

Yes - I got it too. I shall back it. And with LoS - no customs crap. Until Brexit happens, of course :sad:

I guessed you would, gregs. And let’s all get our fingers crossed to make sure Brexit doesn’t happen. Time to dust up the ole grimoires... 😈

Nordica De Spell

Sounds like a plan! Will follow this thread for updates, too. Thanks for posting about it! 🙂 

This looks interesting! I imagine it will be quite striking with the silver. Hooray for no customs (for now at least)!

FLizarraga
15 minutes ago, Saturn Celeste said:

Can  you please give me the kickstarter link?  I can't find it. :classic_blush:

It’s not up yet. Just subscribe to their Kickstarter account and they’ll let you know.

Saturn Celeste
2 minutes ago, FLizarraga said:

It’s not up yet. Just subscribe to their Kickstarter account and they’ll let you know.

I'm sure you'll post it when it comes out?  I don't subscribe to too much.  It's for the little kickstarter box on the home page I'll be filling in.

FLizarraga
5 minutes ago, Saturn Celeste said:

I'm sure you'll post it when it comes out?  I don't subscribe to too much.  It's for the little kickstarter box on the home page I'll be filling in.

Sure thing! I can also send you a PM. I’m a firm believer in redundancy.

Saturn Celeste
3 minutes ago, FLizarraga said:

Sure thing! I can also send you a PM. I’m a firm believer in redundancy.

In my old age, I can't help it! ☺️

FLizarraga
6 hours ago, Saturn Celeste said:

In my old age, I can't help it! ☺️

"Margo, you haven't got any age." :wink:

Saturn Celeste
14 minutes ago, FLizarraga said:

"Margo, you haven't got any age." :wink:

All About Eve?  Bette Davis? :classic_blush:

Go check the enable thread! :dancing-cat:

FLizarraga
11 minutes ago, Saturn Celeste said:

All About Eve?  Bette Davis? :classic_blush:

Go check the enable thread! :dancing-cat:

I knew you'd know. :laugh:

I just did check that thread. And I'm SWOONING! I have the VAPORS! What a gorgeous deck, and how very thoughtfully done.

Nordica De Spell
5 hours ago, Penthasilia said:

Received an email today that this will go live on KS on 6/28. 🙂

👍

Nordica De Spell

Goetia has launched, and is already funded. It’s got a few early bird tiers left, though.

(Not sure that this one’s for me.)

Impressive but not one I would read with. I have his Night Sun Tarot, which fills this particular stylistic niche for me. I use it in combination with Brian William's PoMo Tarot to read on the dreary state of American politics.

Hmm. It is surprisingly pricy for a Lo Scarabeo deck (75 euros is the lowest rung, plus shipping). I wonder... Does it come with a scarf?