Fun Video Around The Witchy Stereotype

Raggydoll

I just want to clarify that this woman is making fun of herself and sharing 'stereotypical' things that she does. So its not meant as critique toward witches. I think Pyperh is really funny and I like her channel. (As a side note, she used to arrange live "Witchy wisdom" chats where witches from all around the world hung out together and shared their experiences and thoughts on specific topics. And I believe that series will return sometime later this year. Old episodes are still available on her channel)

Anyways, here is the video (and its only 7 minutes long): 

What do you all think? Is this anything in there that you guys recognize? 😀

The tea thing definitely struck a chord in me. I have lots of lovely green teas that often gets overlooked for my favorite 'black currant' lipton tea or a mug of coffee 😊. And I can very much relate with the big expectations around rituals and sometimes only having the energy to light a candle and look out the window to greet the moon. But I don't hoard bottles or jars (anymore 🤣)

LoveLightPeace

Piperh has some great videos, a great sense of humor, I like her! :classic_smile: The video cracked me up! 

I can relate to all of it from one time or another. 😊 The tea, rituals, bottles and jars, looking at my library or supplies and thinking I need to go to the witch store. 🤣 

Thanks for sharing the video @Raggydoll, it made me laugh and brightened up my morning! :classic_smile:

You are welcome! ❤️ I guess the only thing I don't do is that I don't reshuffle my cards. If I feel like I might not like the answer, then I just don't ask the question 😅

LoveLightPeace
10 minutes ago, Raggydoll said:

You are welcome! ❤️ I guess the only thing I don't do is that I don't reshuffle my cards. If I feel like I might not like the answer, then I just don't ask the question 😅

Same here (now anyway)! I'm pretty sure that I did reshuffle my cards when I first started learning tarot though.

Now there are times that I might like too, but I don't. I'll walk away for a little while and tell myself to suck it up, and 'listen' to what the cards are saying. Because, well...I asked for it! 😆 LOL

2 minutes ago, LoveLightPeace said:

Same here (now anyway)! I'm pretty sure that I did reshuffle my cards when I first started learning tarot though.

Now there are times that I might like too, but I don't. I'll walk away for a little while and tell myself to suck it up, and 'listen' to what the cards are saying. Because, well...I asked for it! 😆 LOL

Yes!! Totally. And by using certain decks... its basically like calling certain friends - the ones you know will say exactly what it is you don't want to hear but that you desperately need to hear. And if you still decide to call them, then that's on you. Can't blame anyone else 😆

Venus Rising

LOL that was great....I can definitely relate on a number of these ! :lol: thanks for sharing

I'm the same @Raggydoll I don't ask if I don't want to know and definitely do not reshuffle 😄 

Edited by Venus Rising
forgot to finish a sentence LOL I'm having a day :D

1 hour ago, Venus Rising said:

LOL that was great....I can definitely relate on a number of these ! :lol: thanks for sharing

I'm the same @Raggydoll I don't ask if I don't want to know and definitely do not reshuffle 😄 

I’m glad you liked it! I just heard her saying on YouTube that she will make more of these videos in the future. Good stuff! She will also bring back the ‘witchy wisdom’ series that I really liked 😀

6 hours ago, Venus Rising said:

oh yay that will be fun! I need to check out the Witchy Wisdom ones, too 🙂 

Do! There are lots of great topics. I especially liked the one on crystals. Plus the one on cleansing, because they brought up so many alternatives to smoke-cleansing. 

Venus Rising
15 hours ago, Raggydoll said:

Do! There are lots of great topics. I especially liked the one on crystals. Plus the one on cleansing, because they brought up so many alternatives to smoke-cleansing. 

oh good to know, as I'm always looking for cleansing alternatives. Sometimes I just cannot use smoke for various reasons. Thanks for pointing me in that direction 🙂