stephanelli

Happy Birthday Raggydoll!

I wanted to share my birthday reading with you all 🙂. It was meant to be very simple and uplifting. I used the Sacred Heartsisters Oracle and these were the cards I pulled:

1. Energy at play: Shamanka

2. Guidance: Sister Rose 

These are some brief quotes from the wonderful guidebook:

1. “Here comes sister Shamanka, riding the shaman horse, her drum, which carries her through all the realms of existence. Effortlessly shifting from body to spirit.. Look around you with the eyes of the shaman, see through the veils, understand who and what you are connected to. 

It is alive, everything that surrounds you, even the rocks and the waters, they all have spirit. This solid, physical, ordinary world is a dream, wake up and travel beyond the cage of your thoughts and witness and create your life.

2. “Let your heart open like the rose in the warmth of the summer sun. The rose cannot be forced or hurried, only the gentle breezes, the kind water and the bright sunlight can invite the rose to bloom. Invite your own heart to open in the same effortless spirit. Give the nutrition the heart needs - patience and love, kindness and trust.”

484B54D4-F765-48C6-A288-578BE030BA98.jpeg

:party: Happy Birthday @Raggydoll thanks for all you do for us here and the work and time you put into the forum! I hope you have a wonderful birthday today 🎂🥳:heart::party:

That is the sweetest reading for the year 🙂 Grattis på födelsedagen! ❤️

12 minutes ago, DanielJUK said:

:party: Happy Birthday @Raggydoll thanks for all you do for us here and the work and time you put into the forum! I hope you have a wonderful birthday today 🎂🥳:heart::party:

That is the sweetest reading for the year 🙂 Grattis på födelsedagen! ❤️

Tack så mycket min kära vän!! 💖💖💖

6 minutes ago, gregory said:

spacer.png

OMG! I must be hallucinating! But it’s a good trip - my favorite Gregory is here!!! Thank you so much for going against all your inclinations and posting here! I’m very grateful!! Thank you 💖💖

You earned it, kid. :sbowing_100-102:

(Note to the puzzled: my loathing of birthday threads is legendary ! I asked for them not to be allowed here, when the place first opened up...)

1 minute ago, gregory said:

You earned it, kid. :sbowing_100-102:

(Note to the puzzled: my loathing of birthday threads is legendary ! I asked for them not to be allowed here, when the place first opened up...)

Yup, it’s true. You are the unofficial birthday grinch 😁

A very happy birthday to you Raggydoll. And may all the blessings of the 11.11 shine down upon you. 

Arabella 💚

P.S what a beautiful deck that one is. And the cards you drew are a lovely birthday message. 

1 hour ago, Arabella said:

A very happy birthday to you Raggydoll. And may all the blessings of the 11.11 shine down upon you. 

Arabella 💚

P.S what a beautiful deck that one is. And the cards you drew are a lovely birthday message. 

Thank you so much! Yes it is a beautiful deck. It’s from my country - Sweden! I loved the message that came forth, I think I really needed to hear that today!