stephanelli

Happy Birthday Raggydoll!

Wishing you all the best have a beautiful day ❤️

The cards are so so so beautiful, what a great message ❤️ And the 11:11 is the icing on top.

❤️❤️❤️

26 minutes ago, joy said:

Wishing you all the best have a beautiful day ❤️

The cards are so so so beautiful, what a great message ❤️ And the 11:11 is the icing on top.

❤️❤️❤️

I will be giving you a reading with them soon, my amazing friend. Thank you so much! ❤️❤️❤️

20 minutes ago, Raggydoll said:

I will be giving you a reading with them soon, my amazing friend. Thank you so much! ❤️❤️❤️

When ever you are ready ❤️❤️❤️ Those cards are so so so beautiful ❤️

Yay, it's Raggydoll's birthday!!!  You are awesomely awesome and things are going to be just fine. :animated-smileys-hug-002:

Can't have a party without a cake.  I have been trying to find a certain cake but to no avail so I came across this unusual cake with the recipe.  They call it a Swedish Sandwich Cake.  It looks amazing and something I would be happy to prepare for you.  I'm sure you've had your party and ready to settle into the night.  Many, many hugs to you and yours.  Happy Birthday my dear friend. :heart:

spacer.png

https://foodieonboard.com/2017/05/03/swedish-sandwich-cake-smorgastarta/

20 minutes ago, Saturn Celeste said:

Yay, it's Raggydoll's birthday!!!  You are awesomely awesome and things are going to be just fine. :animated-smileys-hug-002:

Can't have a party without a cake.  I have been trying to find a certain cake but to no avail so I came across this unusual cake with the recipe.  They call it a Swedish Sandwich Cake.  It looks amazing and something I would be happy to prepare for you.  I'm sure you've had your party and ready to settle into the night.  Many, many hugs to you and yours.  Happy Birthday my dear friend. :heart:

spacer.png

https://foodieonboard.com/2017/05/03/swedish-sandwich-cake-smorgastarta/

Thank you my lovely air twin!! 😘❤️❤️❤️ Yes that is a fancy version of a Smörgåstårta. I’ve had many of those in my days, they are crazy delicious 😍

i hope you are having a LOVELY Birthday, dear Raggydoll! :bubble_blovekiss: i wish you Health, Peace and Prosperity now and always in ALL WAYS!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:dancing-cat:

1 minute ago, MoonGypsy said:

i hope you are having a LOVELY Birthday, dear Raggydoll! :bubble_blovekiss: i wish you Health, Peace and Prosperity now and always in ALL WAYS!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:dancing-cat:

That is so very kind of you!! Thank you! ❤️❤️❤️

4 minutes ago, RavenOfSummer said:

How did I miss this??? Very belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, dear @Raggydoll!! I am blessed to have you as a friend. Hope you had a wonderful day. Sending big hugs from across the ocean :animated-smileys-hug-002:💖🎂

Thank you! I am so happy to have you as my friend!!

6 hours ago, KaiNO said:

belated-birthday-wishes.jpg

Tack så mycket! 😀 Jag undrar om det är den där sköldpaddan som posten har anställt här i Sverige. Nästan alla våra brev tar mycket längre tid nu, så det skulle förklara en hel del ☺️😁

3 hours ago, Raggydoll said:

Jag undrar om det är den där sköldpaddan som posten har anställt här i Sverige. Nästan alla våra brev tar mycket längre tid nu, så det skulle förklara en hel del ☺️😁

Hehe 😁 Håper ikke det.

Jeg vet ikke hvordan det er hos dere, men hos oss er det snakk om å redusere postutlevering fra 5 dager i uken til bare 3 dager. Det vil nødvendigvis medføre dårligere service og senere utlevering 😕

12 minutes ago, KaiNO said:

Hehe 😁 Håper ikke det.

Jeg vet ikke hvordan det er hos dere, men hos oss er det snakk om å redusere postutlevering fra 5 dager i uken til bare 3 dager. Det vil nødvendigvis medføre dårligere service og senere utlevering 😕

Men nej! Det vore ju jättedumt! Vi har ju semestervikarier på posten nu så det betyder att den kan levereras nästan precis när som helst. Men över lag har det bara blivit sämre och sämre. Väldigt trist. Såg den här bilden på sociala medier, tyckte den var väldigt kul. Vet inte om det går att läsa texten men det står i alla fall: "För att gradvis vänja allmänheten vid en allt långsammare postutdelning planerar vi att ändra vår logotyp i två steg" 😁

1.jpg.d95303afb58287ebb0a38f823c04620c.jpg

-----

(And truly sorry to any of you non-scandinavian folks. But since this is MY birthday thread, I am hereby allowing some chit chat in my native tongue! 😆 )