truthseeker65

What Is Happening - Weird Energy

Hi gang...so...I've been practicing doing yes/no card pulls and frankly, I'm wondering what's going on with the universal energies.

I can't even get them to properly answer baseline questions such as...

Am I alive? (should be a yes card - came up maybe the first time and no the 2nd)

Am I a woman? (came up maybe)

Am I 35 years old? (came up maybe the 1st time, no the 2nd, and maybe the 3rd)

I tried this with three different decks.  I have cleansed each one and I am stumped as to what is going on.

Anyone have any insight?

You're asking questions you know the answer to but they are also metaphysical philosophical questions of your own existence & the cards are giving you abstract, almost nihilistic answers.  I find if you ask questions like these they will answer in almost Zen Buddhist riddles.  

The question you should ask yourself now is where do you think  the answers coming from?  Are they from the universe? The astral Plane? Your Higher-self, ? your subconscious ?  some powerful entity ?  or somewhere else?   Or is it all just a load of crap?

Wow indeed.  Calm down.  No one is doing any of that.

You asked the cards silly questions - are you alive?? - and the cards gave you silly answers.  That is what I think is happening, which is what you wanted to know.  I don't appreciate being insulted, especially by someone I gave an extraordinary amount of help to when you first joined.

Sorry for answering.

Well then....you felt insulted and so did I....I don't think my questions were "silly" ... I am very appreciative of all the help you gave me Grandma ... but clearly, once again, I'm not allowed to express my feelings ... thank,s deleting this bookmark.