JustPeachy

Unexpected Gifts From The Universe

Do you ever get those wonderful, unexpected surprises from come out of the blue? It seems to happen to me a lot and I love it!

Got a knock on my door this morning and UberCoolNeighbor brought these lovely hydrangeas to me from her yard. Delightful!

What are your unexpected gifts from the Universe?

Hydrang.jpg

Posted (edited)

What a beautiful topic, @JustPeachy- thank you for starting it, I will visit here often :heart:

I went over to our community garden one evening recently. It was right around sundown, and I wasn't expecting anyone else to be there. As it turned out, there two of the other gardeners were there, so I went over to talk to them. One gardener was harvesting beet greens and insisted I take some. "I have so many!" she said, and started handing me green before I could protest. The other gardener then put a pair of scissors in my hand and told me to take some of his very prolific lemon balm. "I have so much!" he said. "Please, take as much as you want!" So I went home that evening with very unexpected gifts of beet greens and lemon balm. And it wasn't just the gifts of the bounty, but the sense of connection, of feeling the community garden truly was a community, that felt like a gift from the universe 💖

ETA I meant to add- those hydrangeas are beautiful!!!

Edited by RavenOfSummer

Those flowers are just awesome @JustPeachy!

I believe in Angels, and I've noticed that whenever I feel particularly low or confused I get tiny signals or gifts like feathers or flowers. It just makes me feel great!

19 minutes ago, RavenOfSummer said:

And it wasn't just the gifts of the bounty, but the sense of connection, of feeling the community garden truly was a community, that felt like a gift from the universe 💖

Yes, I think the Universe is abundant!

20 minutes ago, Eamane said:

whenever I feel particularly low or confused I get tiny signals or gifts like feathers or flowers. It just makes me feel great!

I call those "winks" 😉

2 hours ago, JustPeachy said:

Great thread, Peachy!!  That picture is lovely!  I live in Florida and it's been really dry down here.  So my gift was the rain! We've had some wonderful rain each day and the grass is already turning green!

57 minutes ago, Saturn Celeste said:

Great thread, Peachy!!  That picture is lovely!  I live in Florida and it's been really dry down here.  So my gift was the rain! We've had some wonderful rain each day and the grass is already turning green!

Nice! We had a real dry spell up here in TN. Over 3 weeks with not a drop until last Weds., it finally rained for a couple of days. Heaven sent for sure. Plus, I was getting tired of hauling the hose around the yard watering everything! Hubby gave me a peony for Mother's day and I had to keep that thing going. It's much happier now, and so are the fig trees. 

3 hours ago, JustPeachy said:

Hubby gave me a peony for Mother's day

OMG I LOVE peonys!!  I had 3 big bushes of them next to my clothes line.  It was heavenly out there hanging clothes when they were in bloom!  Great big huge pink round flowers- such a wonderful memory!

36 minutes ago, Saturn Celeste said:

OMG I LOVE peonys!!  I had 3 big bushes of them next to my clothes line.  It was heavenly out there hanging clothes when they were in bloom!  Great big huge pink round flowers- such a wonderful memory!

I never realized how lovely they smelled until my UberCoolNeighbor gifted me one over a month ago. So I asked hubby instead of random stuff could he get me a peony for Mother's day. I like gifts that keep on giving. And I'm really looking forward to seeing it bloom next year. Here's the one I have...

Paul Wild Double

image.thumb.png.423a3f28c67d49d11964a3148d773744.png

1 hour ago, Saturn Celeste said:

Gorgeous!! :dancing-cat:

I sure hope so. I haven't seen the actual bloom yet. That'll have to wait until next year but I've been babying it through this dry spell.

Oddly enough I received free ham at the deli this morning! Apparently it was a few pieces off the end of the hunk and the lady gave it to me instead of charging me for it or worse, throwing it away! I love free stuff.

Anybody else got any gifts lately?

A month ago I found $20 on the floor at Whole Foods.  When I turned it to the service counter they said they would call me in a month if no one claimed it.  Surprise surprise, they did!  I'm thinking of spending it on a reading!

Today I received a priority mail envelope from someone in the USA,that put " Un Known and No Where" in the address portion 

Inside were $ 250.00 US and a note: "Thank you for the talk, it saved my life"

I have no idea who send it.....

7 minutes ago, Mi-Shell said:

Today I received a priority mail envelope from someone in the USA,that put " Un Known and No Where" in the address portion 

Gives me goosebumps! The person must know your full name and address. But I think the person really does not want you to know who he/she is and that is fine. You saved someones life ❤️

40 minutes ago, Mi-Shell said:

@Mi-Shell This. Is. Phenomenal! 😍

32 minutes ago, joy said:

Gives me goosebumps! The person must know your full name and address. But I think the person really does not want you to know who he/she is and that is fine. You saved someones life ❤️

Totally agree! Well done you. Things like this always confirm my beliefs that the universe is always looking out for us, and everything that you do returns to you in the most unexpected and delightful ways. 

Yes, truly! I live by giving to the Great Medicine Circle and at some point, something will come back.

I have to tell you guys the stories of how - while on vacation this spring, I found 3 Eagle Feathers! 

Posted (edited)

These are exerts from my Medicine Diary about the Feathers.

No idea, ifffff you can read this.....

We are travelling for 3 months in the "Turtle", our small motor home. We loooove nature and wild places, are bird watchers and Animal fans. 

The first place is a remote camp ground in "Land between the Lakes, Nat. Recreation Area" in Tennessee, The site with the nest is on Great Bear Lake in Utah and the high cliff, where I found the Golden Eagle feather is an ancient Native American petroglyph site (rock art) in Wyoming. There were school classes there with teachers, so we waited until it was quiet again and in the meantime we went to another cliff site with rock art nearby.....

Eagles.pdf

Edited by Mi-Shell

@Mi-Shell I agree with @joy, those Eagles are wonderful. We have them nesting here too. We always look for them when we go out on the lake. Their nests are in the highest part of the girders for the high tension power lines. It's always such a thrill to lay eyes on them! 🦅

Finally! Unexpected! Cool!

The Angels have been listening to me I think or the Universe has opened a little in the realm of giving. 

So, first of all, I am truly thankful and absolutely stoked.

Am really excited as my older sister is gifting me a coffee maker. Not a percolator one, but one that froths the milk up and makes Expressos as well as Lattes and Cappacinos. 

However spelt.

I looked up what I am getting and it is around $699.00

It is not a second hand one which is great. She also bought one for her son's new home and bought another one for her daughter - so she seems to be sharing that love all around.

No complaints here EXCEPT where to put it.

Soy Milk am going to conquer you when I get it!!!!

DND 🍰  🌟 🍊

2 hours ago, DownUnderNZer said:

Finally! Unexpected! Cool!

The Angels have been listening to me I think or the Universe has opened a little in the realm of giving. 

So, first of all, I am truly thankful and absolutely stoked.

Am really excited as my older sister is gifting me a coffee maker. Not a percolator one, but one that froths the milk up and makes Expressos as well as Lattes and Cappacinos. 

However spelt.

I looked up what I am getting and it is around $699.00

It is not a second hand one which is great. She also bought one for her son's new home and bought another one for her daughter - so she seems to be sharing that love all around.

No complaints here EXCEPT where to put it.

Soy Milk am going to conquer you when I get it!!!!

DND 🍰  🌟🍊

That is Phenomenal! Sounds like she got a bulk discount on machines! I hope you love it. :bubble_bthumbsup:

Don't think so as the kids have theirs already and not at the same time - mine will be when she gets back from NZ.

I was only thinking of getting a standard coffee percolator so this beats that hands down and won't cost me anything.

Thanks to the Universe and impeccable timing!

My niece showed me hers last night - no frother. I want one with a frother, so that is what I am getting.

My nephew is the best at making coffees so he would have the creme ala creme knowing him.

DND 💓

P.s. I will be taking my sister out to lunch when she comes to visit me as that is when I will be getting it.

Another thing I am grateful for and forgot to say a week or so ago.

A friend brought back all my fave NZ food from NZ, so I have been truly spoilt and blessed because that was an unexpected gift from her.

The Universe really knows how to deliver!

DND 💓

On 6/12/2019 at 1:42 AM, JustPeachy said:

Do you ever get those wonderful, unexpected surprises from come out of the blue? It seems to happen to me a lot and I love it!

Got a knock on my door this morning and UberCoolNeighbor brought these lovely hydrangeas to me from her yard. Delightful!

Hydrang.jpg

This is thoughtful and a beautiful gesture - saw this about 2 or so weeks ago, but as I had nothing to share then...

A true blessing from a caring and kind neighbor.

DND 💓