Sign in to follow this  
JohnLetter

Problem With Loading Emotes ://

Posted (edited)

My browser/s always freeze if i click to emotes. Before it worked but now it pop-up message if want to wait or close this tab.

Screenshot_20190611-180913_Opera.thumb.jpg.7aa1a93094502a7111291b9e0be949d9.jpg

help mewhitney-houston-receipts-luxury-whitney-houston-on-drug-use-in-2002-interview-video-abc-news-of-whitney-houston-receipts.jpg.2eec1dfe1cb84134cdbcfb81dadb527d.jpg

Edited by JohnLetter

They take AGES. And I wish the shortcuts like : and ) defaulted to the classic ones instead of the nasties.

🙂 is horrid. :classic_smile: says MUCH more.

6 minutes ago, gregory said:

They take AGES. And I wish the shortcuts like : and ) defaulted to the classic ones instead of the nasties.

Too avoid loading, click on Categories in the upper right hand corner and go directly to classic.  I actually use classic a lot lately.  They have the :classic_blush: and :classic_love: which are big favorites of mine!

Posted (edited)

I tried loading the other day and it actually just froze - the screen.  Using Google Chrome.

I had to shut it down and log back in. Tried again - same thing.

I think I prefer the symbols to be posted somewhere, like: 🙂:heart:😮 etc. I mean:     : )

PS It keeps putting full stops everywhere as well like:.  :. ) 

Do we have colour choices somewhere as well?

Edited by DownUnderNZer

5 minutes ago, DownUnderNZer said:

Sorry. Text colour choices.

The paint brush in the edit window will change your text color.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Saturn Celeste said:

The paint brush in the edit window will change your text color.

What is the edit window? I see one paint brush and that is right up the top top where I can change theme colours.

JohnLetter's screenshot above shows what I get up the top of any post I am in only the Emicon feature doesn't open and there is no option to chose colours.

@Saturn Celeste

Edited by DownUnderNZer
No Paint Brush Feature.

2 hours ago, Saturn Celeste said:

@JohnLetter wait for them to load.  They don't show up all at once.  Won't take long, please be patient. 🙂

+

2 hours ago, gregory said:

= I would like to wait, but I can't do anything if i click to emotes icon, rather if i could be able to switch to other tab and browse till of these emotes will load, but I can't lol omgwut.gif.ef34dc61e256607b32a6a28e57a9b002.gif

8 minutes ago, joy said:

@DownUnderNZer type your text then highlight it and click 'text' icon.

text-color.jpg

All these tools are in the desktop mode @DownUnderNZer default_reductive.gif.cf2de8057a9b8dbafcec63ea0542e8ff.gif

Okay...cannot on PC as cannot get Chrome only IE. Since a Windows update for Windows 7 back in Feb.

Have new PC but don't like Windows 10.

Highlighting via mobile doesn't bring it up either.

I think the old TT and Me was easier and the features were accessible even with IE.

Thanks though. 🙂

DND

1 hour ago, DownUnderNZer said:

Okay...cannot on PC as cannot get Chrome only IE. Since a Windows update for Windows 7 back in Feb.

Have new PC but don't like Windows 10.

Highlighting via mobile doesn't bring it up either.

I think the old TT and Me was easier and the features were accessible even with IE.

Thanks though. 🙂

DND

Not alone tbh. Downgraded W10 back to W7 64bit Ultimate lol...I wasted over 2hrs or 3 for change BIOS options for boot notebook with "new" system. Because I must first change settings for allow install W7 and after "update" i was not able to boot PC, so more 2hrs till it worked then :D 

iE  is outdated and never upgraded. Even Microsoft say don't use it. But they also say major problems can be caused if you have low memory available.

I am on Win7, as I don;t trust Win10, and have no problems at all. I have 6 browsers installed and they all work fine. I just opened up iE - which I never use as a rule - and everything works fine there too. There is some issue with your specific computer, DNZ.

Using IE now, but clicking anything at the top does not open up to anything at all.

On mobile it has what @JohnLetter has posted above - so limited.  I know how you feel JohnLetter.

I think it is the updates as the  one that followed the one in Feb stopped Windows Media.  Will pull my new one out on the weekend because I have not checked to see if the updates I did on that from time to time have affected Chrome. I read somewhere that some Windows 10 users have had the same issues with Chrome and Windows Media Player stopping and not being able to be reinstalled no matter how many times they try. Also, any others like Mozilla that use Google as well. Software engineers are perplexed.

Something will stop all together in Jan 2020 as a message popped up on IE last month- so I will have to use the new one at some point.

Updates for Win7 will stop. I shall not be moving to Win10, no matter what. With adequate security (which I absolutely have) I'll be fine. I was running an XP machine in tandem till a few months ago, and it still works fine, but the processor isn't up to being on line at all.

If it's the updates you can roll back. But they shouldn't affect browsers at all.

Caved in....

On Windows 10 with great reluctance.  Lets see....

I am working with text colour change - all fine.

@gregory   I know what you mean about Windows 7. I really liked XP too!

Will also put Mozilla and one other on this in case Chrome goes again. Chrome is fine on here it seems.  I will try IE on here in a minute or two, as well, after I see what happens with the Emicons.

Tried for 5, but got:   😂  One more time 😎🤑😉.  3 out of 5 is not bad, but it is excruciatingly slow and painful.  And...you do not know if it really is selected or not.

Now for IE on here.

IE on Windows 10.

So, on my Windows 7 I cannot use the features, but I can on Windows 10 new lap top.   ALL GOOD! ALL GOOD! ALL GOOD!

Emicons....🙁 🥵 👿     Slow and even flashes, but still painful.

Do not suppose this could be made available on Androids - same features?

4 hours ago, DownUnderNZer said:

Using IE now, but clicking anything at the top does not open up to anything at all.

On mobile it has what @JohnLetter has posted above - so limited.  I know how you feel JohnLetter.

I think it is the updates as the  one that followed the one in Feb stopped Windows Media.  Will pull my new one out on the weekend because I have not checked to see if the updates I did on that from time to time have affected Chrome. I read somewhere that some Windows 10 users have had the same issues with Chrome and Windows Media Player stopping and not being able to be reinstalled no matter how many times they try. Also, any others like Mozilla that use Google as well. Software engineers are perplexed.

Something will stop all together in Jan 2020 as a message popped up on IE last month- so I will have to use the new one at some point.

I have actually problems with open some formats in WMPlayer - it just pop-up for second and fade away again. It just opens VOB file and then if I drag and drop stuff. But mainly I cant open anything from explorer with enter. Idk what they did with player in W7.

3 hours ago, DownUnderNZer said:

Caved in....

On Windows 10 with great reluctance.  Lets see....

I am working with text colour change - all fine.

@gregory   I know what you mean about Windows 7. I really liked XP too!

Will also put Mozilla and one other on this in case Chrome goes again. Chrome is fine on here it seems.  I will try IE on here in a minute or two, as well, after I see what happens with the Emicons.

Tried for 5, but got:   😂  One more time 😎🤑😉.  3 out of 5 is not bad, but it is excruciatingly slow and painful.  And...you do not know if it really is selected or not.

Now for IE on here.

Im using only opera. Used for this since 9.62 version lol 🙂

I'm on Opera Version: 60.0.3255.151. B I have no problems on any browsers. I suppose you have both cleared you caches.

52 minutes ago, gregory said:

I'm on Opera Version: 60.0.3255.151. B I have no problems on any browsers. I suppose you have both cleared you caches.

I mean on phone loading emotes freeze app, but I guess PC works ok. Ofc Im using actual version of both platforms.

56 minutes ago, DownUnderNZer said:

@JohnLetter

Will look at Opera as well when I select a few.

Thanks!

DND 🙂

For phone its the best choice for me and you can also sync history/passwords/about:tabs/bookmarms/offline stuff with PC by opera account .

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, gregory said:

For phone opera lite might be even better - I use that on my aging tablet.

It depends how much good performance have your phone.

Do you mean opera mini?

Edited by JohnLetter

Yes - my apologies.  It is very much lighter on resources than the full scale opera. And however good a phone, it does not have the power of a good PC.