Hakenensenu

Past Lives?

Hakenensenu

Hey there!

I'm very interested in what people think about past-lives, and if your spiritually has connected you to them, or awakened them in you. Also whether or not you believe in them? If you do, and feel you know of, or understand a past-life/soul connection, what is your experience with it? If not, outside of "Unable to empirically prove it", what makes you doubt the essence of past life experiences?

I have some experiences with past-lives! Am more curious about your story though!

Raggydoll

Hey!

Yes, I believe in past lives. I have had flashes from my own past lives and I frequently get the sense of re-remembrance. I received a past life reading by @Saturn Celeste last year, plus a second, more in-depth one this year. It was very revealing and explained a lot of things that I have been experiencing or sensing. I have also done quite a few past-life readings for others, and I am greatly fascinated by what has come up. A lot of them can be found in my corner, if you wish to see my approach to past life readings or simply to dive into some very interesting past life stories! (Like this one , or this one, or that one 😀 ) 

I definitely have a sense of spiritual connection to at least one of my past lives. And I actively work on uncovering more about it. I feel that it has helped me in my spiritual practice too, because I just intuitively 'know' how to do a lot of the work. I believe that we sometime reincarnate multiple times in the same bloodline, so that it is possible that you have been one of your ancestors. I know that this is somewhat mind boggling but that is what I have come to believe. And in those cases, you would have a much stronger connection with that particular life/ancestor. So there would be more energy imprints that could impact a sensitive person. Sometimes it is hard to tell if it is a spirit connection or if it is a past life that you are picking up on. And that is especially true in these circumstances. 

joy

@Hakenensenu totally believe in re-incarnation, but I am not yet sure why we really have to keep coming back. Same as @Raggydoll I had a past life reading by @Saturn Celeste and still processing it.

Last year I met an old school friend who I have not seen for a very very very long time. We have never been close friends, we were just in the same class till 6th grade. After that we have never seen each other. Anyway we met last year and he asked me if it was ok to give me a hug. In my country we hug friends 🙂 So I said yes of course and while I am typing this I am having goose bumps again. There was this knowing. And he then told me about his regression to several of his past lives. I was his daughter one time and he did not have to mention who my mother was in that particular life. My friend by the way is a scientist and it was not easy for him to process all the information. He only met the person who did the past life regression because he wanted to quit smoking. 😉 To me that was an other proof that we have been around and will be around.

So far I have not been consciously able to connect with any of my past lives but I am only at the beginning of my journey.

Raggydoll
27 minutes ago, joy said:

@Hakenensenu totally believe in re-incarnation, but I am not yet sure why we really have to keep coming back. Same as @Raggydoll I had a past life reading by @Saturn Celeste and still processing it.

Last year I met an old school friend who I have not seen for a very very very long time. We have never been close friends, we were just in the same class till 6th grade. After that we have never seen each other. Anyway we met last year and he asked me if it was ok to give me a hug. In my country we hug friends 🙂 So I said yes of course and while I am typing this I am having goose bumps again. There was this knowing. And he then told me about his regression to several of his past lives. I was his daughter one time and he did not have to mention who my mother was in that particular life. My friend by the way is a scientist and it was not easy for him to process all the information. He only met the person who did the past life regression because he wanted to quit smoking. 😉 To me that was an other proof that we have been around and will be around.

So far I have not been consciously able to connect with any of my past lives but I am only at the beginning of my journey.

What an amazing story!! 

rixis

@Hakenensenu

I've done one past life reading with another reader and it was really cool. Tbh that one wasn't part of my reincarnation because the timelines don't add up, but it had the most beneficial story that helped me understand deeper why I had trouble finding and creating good relationships with a partner. It was because I lacked enough self love. The woman from that life has continued to guide me in developing my self love. And that reminds me I should get in touch with her again lol

I've done other past life regressions on my own and while they haven't been as vivid as the other one, they've taught me a lot about my path and my choices. So I definitely believe we reincarnate. I know my soul chooses to because it wants to help people ascend and get out of their suffering here on Earth.

ashwsh

I have always wanted to get a past life regression done and know what I was doing that time, and what makes me who I am today. What I did right and what went wrong? 

On a lighter note, in my next life I do want to be a Panda, be loved and I will get eat sleep and play all the time😬😬.

joy
2 hours ago, Raggydoll said:

What an amazing story!! 

I know right 😉

Cookie

Very interesting stories & beliefs!!!

There is an idea that when this incarnation is over & we die, our soul ascends to an arc of the brilliant light and to a much wider plane of pure consciousness where we exist without the limitation of the body & without the dueling of emotion & intellect, where only clarity & pure love exist.  This is life. 

Then when it is time for our next 'karmic' incarnation here in earth, our 'soul-friends' mourn us and we lament our passing back into the drawbacks of the human body & mind for as we all know even the most charmed life suffers here on earth.   This is death.

So within the paradox of the soul, life is death and death is life.  The womb is a grave and the grave is a womb.  It is said this is why the first thing we do after we are born is cry, and also why the face of most dead bodies look at peace.

How true this is, god knows.  But when I was told this, it certainly rang the resonate bells within.

Eric

Those that we come in contact with either as friends from childhood, that we always stay friends with, or family, have been someone special in our past lives. And even lets say, you're walking down the street, for some reason a person catches your eye and you lock in on them, they do the same, there's a past connection there. Even you partner, husband, wife, you may have been together for a thousand years previously. 

Nordica De Spell
On 6/11/2019 at 9:25 PM, Hakenensenu said:

Hey there!

I'm very interested in what people think about past-lives, and if your spiritually has connected you to them, or awakened them in you. Also whether or not you believe in them? If you do, and feel you know of, or understand a past-life/soul connection, what is your experience with it? If not, outside of "Unable to empirically prove it", what makes you doubt the essence of past life experiences?

I have some experiences with past-lives! Am more curious about your story though!

Hi @Hakenensenu!

Thank you for the question!

I don’t think anything in particular about them. But if you are in touch with them, it’s difficult for me to imagine that it would be through some other channel or plane of existance than spiritually?

Personally, I neither believe in them or don’t believe in them. The believing part of it doesn’t really matter to me, I guess. 

I have memories of a handful of past lives, and of in-between lives, and of life in another parallell place. I have a sense there’s a lot more there, and animal imprints too. I have had weird deep-dreams, and when awake walked into places I’ve been before, not in this life. Sometimes another whom isn’t another comes to the surface and knows stuff, that I don’t know from this life. I was born into this life already with a heavy impression of baggage, and a motivation to resolve it. Etc. 

But I have great respect for the intrinsic nature of life, and including the life that is me. I feel that our minds are powerful tools and that stories are interwoven everywhere. It could all be mind-boggling metaphors,  telepathic thoughts, even spirit possessions powered through the wind I breathe in... etc.

All I truly know, is that they’re relevant. They are relevant to me and my life. Whether stories or actual experiences or other, they belong. And that inter-connected-ness feels magical. It’s a sensory based forest of the deeper layers of my life itself.

It doesn’t much matter, if at all, the realness or imagineness of it; or by extension for me to spend time believing or not believing in it. 

I’m fully content to know that I don’t know, and just revel in the life that I live here; with this amazing connectedness. 

Through Spirit is unravelled and revealed so many relevant wondernesses...

(And I guess I just really love life.)

I’d be curious to know how you’d answer your question? 🙂

Hakenensenu
On 6/12/2019 at 3:46 PM, Nordica De Spell said:

I’d be curious to know how you’d answer your question? 🙂

@Nordica De Spell

Hello there dear! Sorry it took so long to respond life got ahold of me and I never returned from the void!

I absolutely believe in past lives, and I believe that it's possible to be connected through out your life-times to other people.  I have had multiple experiences with past-lives, but at some point I'd like to go to a formal medium of Past-Life work, outside of my own self, and ask for more confirmations. I'm very particular about the information and would like to get a second opinion! (I always recommend one of those 😄 ) I've found there is a long-term interconnected or interwovenness  with certain people that you just find yourself drawn to. Even if it's for a shortwhile, there was a reason you got to meet so-and-so who had a profound outpouring into your soul! ❤️