Ask Your Memento Mori Questions!

Green Tales

Do you have any plans for the backs of the cards? Will there be any colour in the deck, or will you keep it very chromatic like we've seen in the sneak peeks over on Instagram?

blackandthemoon
13 hours ago, Green Tales said:

Do you have any plans for the backs of the cards? Will there be any colour in the deck, or will you keep it very chromatic like we've seen in the sneak peeks over on Instagram?

I actually haven't thought about the backs as of yet. I know some people want it to match oddities, but I want it to stand more on it's own as a deck/entity. 

All of the flowers will be black and white!

Green Tales
3 hours ago, blackandthemoon said:

I actually haven't thought about the backs as of yet. I know some people want it to match oddities, but I want it to stand more on it's own as a deck/entity. 

All of the flowers will be black and white!

Personally, I think an unique back for it would fit the best. It is a new deck, after all, and even if it can be used as an oracle as well it still got the Lenormand in it, too! A silly thought that crossed my mind, imagine a backing inspired by the classics like the RWS, only the fine pattern is made up by bones.

But that's just me, I know that regardless of what you do, it'll be really cool. I didn't think I could get more excited about it, but the thought of it being black and white actually gives me more inspiration for what of my collection I can pair it with!

spacer.png

burningtarot

No particular question here - I just wanted to say that Memento Mori is absolutely GORGEOUS. Wow.

I suppose this is a question: your used Golden Tarot deck on your site, do you know if it's from the first printing or a later round? I had to abandon all my decks because I developed severe mold allergy and toxic mold illness. So my original Golden Tarot is gone. I replaced it with a newer printing and don't like the new materials so much.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.