Ask Your Antique Anatomy Tarot Questions

Green Tales

I've always wondered if there's any symbolism or flower language behind the flowers chosen for the Ephemera edition! If so, is there any choice you are particularly happy with? Any you'd change?

Saturn Celeste
8 hours ago, blackandthemoon said:

ask anything!

Is the Antique Anatomy deck your deck?  I've had it on preorder for awhile now I can't wait to get it!!  Wow!  I don't have questions for it now but I am sure I will once I receive it!

blackandthemoon
6 hours ago, Saturn Celeste said:

Is the Antique Anatomy deck your deck?  I've had it on preorder for awhile now I can't wait to get it!!  Wow!  I don't have questions for it now but I am sure I will once I receive it!

It is! Thank-you for pre-ordering. I actually licensed the rights to my wonderful publishers who then arranged it to be produced by Abrams Noterie and Ilex UK. 

They were able to bring it to an audience wider than I’ll ever be able to on my own. 

I really hope you enjoy using it ❤️

Genevieve

I have the Antique Anatomy deck that has the book with it. I cannot find anywhere that it says there are reversed meanings. Is it like other decks where the meaning is reversed as well? Or are there no meanings for reversed cards? Much appreciated!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.