Hi, Howdy, Hello

Rabbithorns

Rabbithorns

Very happy to be told of this forum by another reader. I've been reading cards for decades but only recently starting charging for readings online. I'm atypical and very much a rolling stone. I've lived all over the US and Australia. But three years ago, I moved to a small extremely conservative Kansas town to be about an hour from my elderly parents to help them out. Sadly, my dad passed away last month, just shy of his 91st birthday. I work at a school so I'm spending summer vacay between my home (and Aussie husband) and my folks' house.

Really looking forward to hearing more about how different people approach reading. With so many modern decks out, reading has become such a lovely adventure into story where the images take us. And oddly, it always seems quite right.

Thanks for having such a lovely place for readers and tarot lovers to hang out.

glad you found us here @Rabbithorns :animated-smileys-signs-085:

I am sorry for the loss of your Father, that is very sweet you moved to Kansas to be close to them ❤️

If there are no threads you can find discussing how to approach reading, do start a discussion on it in the talking tarot area, old discussions and starting new threads keep the place going 🙂 enjoy the forum!

Rabbithorns

Thanks for the welcomes! And the jackalope pic. 🙂 I'm looking forward to reading more posts and participating.

LoveLightPeace

Welcome to TT&M @Rabbithorns! I'm sorry to hear about your father :animated-smileys-hug-002:

Glad that you decided to join us. I'm looking forward to seeing you around the forum. 🙂 

Rabbithorns

Thanks, you guys! I've been having fun popping about. What a comprehensive forum! All kinds of topics and opportunities. Yum!

AJ-ish/Sharyn

I think I know who you are! Welcome, and I'm so happy to see you posting, love your username! 

Rabbithorns
4 hours ago, AJ-ish/Sharyn said:

I think I know who you are! Welcome, and I'm so happy to see you posting, love your username! 

Yes, I think you do! 🙂 I didn't mention you as the one who referred me to the site because I didn't know what name you went by here.

Love the forum. There's SO MUCH here!

welcome to you killer rabbit , glad to meet you :). 

*sees the rabbit from monty python and the holy grail !"

Rabbithorns
15 hours ago, HOLMES said:

welcome to you killer rabbit , glad to meet you :). 

*sees the rabbit from monty python and the holy grail !"

Thanks!

So you are familiar, then, with my ancestral kin?

rabbit-4.jpg

Rabbithorns
On 7/5/2019 at 7:55 AM, AJ-ish/Sharyn said:

Rabbithorns has the cleverest reading site I've ever run across...

https://www.etsy.com/shop/DejaBrewTarotCafe  I wish you great success 🙂

you should add a link in your profile so it shows up when you post. 

That's so nice of you to say! I had a great time coming up with the graphics and spreads for the site.

I would add a link, but I don't know how. I can't see anything in 'edit profile' other than the About Me to put anything in. Sorry. Super non-techie. I'm sure there's a way.

I found it! Thanks.

Edited by Rabbithorns

Nordica De Spell

Hi, @Rabbithorns:animated-smileys-waving-065:

Nice to meet you! 🙂 

Kansas... well, maybe like Dorothy you’ve come home again?

And you’re so right, it is actually odd that all of those tarot stories make sense. Ok with the original decks, but at some point the adaptations should start to make less and less sense, and they don’t! Tarot is just an ever-story!

Welcome to the forum 🙂