Hello!

Asra

Sharing my real name in new places is difficult for me, so you can call me Asra or Apollo, whichever works best for you ♡ 

I've always had an interest in Tarot for as long as I can remember, but I only fairly recently (almost 2 years ago) acquired my first deck! I'm new to interpreting readings as well, but I hope becoming active on this forum will help me out in that aspect. I lurked a bit on AT, but never had the courage to post anywhere until... now! 

A little about me:

I'm 19, a transgender male, not nearly as formal as this post probably makes me sound, and I've lived in the Pacific Northwest my entire life. I collect oddities and if I lived alone you bet I'd showcase them in my living room. 

I don't want this to get too lengthy lol so that's it for now, I hope I can get to know some of you!

MoonScooter

Hi! Welcome to the forum from a fellow 19 year old 🙂 This is such a wonderful place to learn about and talk about tarot, and I look forward to seeing you around!

worry not,, 

holmes isn't my real name.. 

It was just an online name that I picked because I wanted to be a detective in ultima online. back in 1998. and I liked it since.. 

so pick a name that resonates with you, and only you !!1 

welcome :)

Hello @Asra, nice to meet you! I am new on here as well. I acquired my first deck a year ago and have just recently gone back to learning about tarot after taking a break due to my busy schedule at school. I hope that we get to hear more from you soon! 

~Luna~

Nordica De Spell

Hi, @Asra:animated-smileys-waving-065:

Nice to meet you! 🙂 

There’s a great section for interpreting readings here! 

And we are all sorts, beginners, intermediate, advanced... so, just jump right in. 🙂