Mewmewmeow

Interview Spread Help

Hello, I’m a newbie here and a newbie all around with tarot. I’ve been studying the traditional meanings of the cards for a while and picked up my first deck today. As I’ve been getting acquainted with it, I decided to try an interview spread. The results have me completely confused, as I am still learning to apply the card meanings to specific questions. Any and all help is totally appreciated! 

Tell me about yourself, what are your most important characteristics? 4 of wands

What are your strengths? The Emperor

What are your limits? 2 of swords

What are you here to teach me? 9 of cups

How can I best learn and collaborate with you? The devil

What is the potential outcome of our working relationship? Page of pentacles

thank you in advance!

welcome to our forum!! We love new members!

that said 🙂 you need to say how you see the cards first, just do you best, this is a learning forum.

you need five posts before you can ask for ideas about your spread

Say hello in the introductions forum, pop in on any thread that looks interesting, ask questions there, you'll have dozens of posts before you know it. Then the mods will unlock this one. 

Again, Welcome so much!! Sharyn 

Thank you so much @AJ-ish/Sharyn you just made my job way easier 😘 

@Mewmewmeow So, basically everything that was said. Plus this topic sits in the wrong category and that’s why I have locked it. Once you have 5 posts we will move it to Tarot Readings and unlock it so you can add your own interpretations first. You will need to try and interpret every card in this reading before we will help you out. Then we will also ask you to give feedback to anyone who replied!