Hello

Annee81

Hi.  I'm Annee.  I bought my first deck over a decade ago which my sister commandeered for her own before I really got into the medium.  After her passing 7 years go I have only just picked up a deck again to help me along the journey I began last year into facing my grief, a yogic lifestyle, deeper spirituality and eventual (hopefully, ha!) self-realization.  I feel I am at the lower end of beginner status here and so far I only read for myself.  I'm greatly looking forward to making friends here and learning more about tarot. 

Lately, I am haunted by the Moon recently reinforced with the 7 of cups.  I feel like a real disappointment is around the corner.  Perhaps this door needs closing, though.

-A

Hello and welcome to the forums!

In Tarot the moon may stand for illusions and dreams, but in myth and magic it also stands for female Energy and things that are cyclical and changing........

May it be change and growth for you!

🙂

LoveLightPeace

Welcome to TT&M @Annee81. I'm very sorry to hear that you lost your sister. :animated-smileys-hug-002:I'm glad that you have found tarot (again) to help you on your journey. Looking forward to seeing you around the forum. :classic_smile:

Hello @Annee81 and welcome to the TT&M Family :animated-smileys-signs-085: I must admit I love the Moon, to me she is not scary she is just changing and influencing everything. 7 of Cups can mean many things, one of them is choices 😉 So depending on the question you asked when you get the cards the answers can vary. 🙂

17 hours ago, Mi-Shell said:

Hello and welcome to the forums!

In Tarot the moon may stand for illusions and dreams, but in myth and magic it also stands for female Energy and things that are cyclical and changing........

May it be change and growth for you!

🙂

Thank you for the kind welcome, Mi-Shell, and your insight!  I know that changes are coming, for sure.  This spread was for guidance regarding a romantic relationship I sorely want to come to fruition.  I think my cards are telling me that regardless of the choice I make when he returns, the bases of my feelings have mostly been on the illusions I've built up of this man.  I'm in love with who I want him to be.  

Sorry to be vague... I know I'm not supposed to post about spreads just yet.

I really appreciate your input.  However the outcome plays out, I know there will be big changes and an opportunity for real personal growth in my near future because of all this.  

I still say the Moon is haunting me, though! 😄

17 hours ago, LoveLightPeace said:

Welcome to TT&M @Annee81. I'm very sorry to hear that you lost your sister. :animated-smileys-hug-002:I'm glad that you have found tarot (again) to help you on your journey. Looking forward to seeing you around the forum. :classic_smile:

Thank you for the sweet welcome!

16 hours ago, joy said:

Hello @Annee81 and welcome to the TT&M Family :animated-smileys-signs-085: I must admit I love the Moon, to me she is not scary she is just changing and influencing everything. 7 of Cups can mean many things, one of them is choices 😉 So depending on the question you asked when you get the cards the answers can vary. 🙂

Thank you for the welcome and input, Joy!  I'm really looking forward to getting to know people here and learning and growing from everyone's experience and generous insight.

I'm not scared, per say, of the Moon card.  I think my cards are preparing me and reinforcing my own suspicions for what is to come.  This I fear is a let down.  But as it's said, "when one door closes, another will appear."  Or I will just climb out the window! 😄

2 minutes ago, Annee81 said:

But as it's said, "when one door closes, another will appear."  Or I will just climb out the window! 😄

That sounds like a great back-up plan :rofl:

Saturn Celeste

Hi Annee and welcome!  I am taking new students for our mentoring program if you would like to signup.  The thread is here.

Hope to see you sign up!