Chronata

Hey! I Know You!

Heya!

So I finally managed to sign up for this forum...(my phone is my only internet access these days, and it would run out of power before I could scroll back to my date of birth!)

Anyway...

I recognize lots of names, and it honestly makes me soooo happy.

For those I'm just meeting for the first time...hi I'm Robyn...and I have a tarot/divination obsession!

You'll find me wandering the Labyrinth looking blissfully distracted by shiny things.

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Chronata said:

Heya!

So I finally managed to sign up for this forum...(my phone is my only internet access these days, and it would run out of power before I could scroll back to my date of birth!)

Anyway...

I recognize lots of names, and it honestly makes me soooo happy.

For those I'm just meeting for the first time...hi I'm Robyn...and I have a tarot/divination obsession!

You'll find me wandering the Labyrinth looking blissfully distracted by shiny things.

Hey my sweetie pie Gypsy Sister!!! xoxox i only just saw your post! Yayyyyyy!!!!!! i am so happy to see you here!!! Welcome!!!!!! BTW,  i will get your goody package shipped beginning of next week. i have been crazy busy since we got back from our Mini Vacation. :bubble_blovekiss: Love and Hugs MG xoxoxox

Edited by MoonGypsy

9 hours ago, MoonGypsy said:

Hey my sweetie pie Gypsy Sister!!! xoxox i only just saw your post! Yayyyyyy!!!!!! i am so happy to see you here!!! Welcome!!!!!! BTW,  i will get your goody package shipped beginning of next week. i have been crazy busy since we got back from our Mini Vacation. :bubble_blovekiss: Love and Hugs MG xoxoxox

Yat! Hiya Sis! You were right...this is the place that feels like home!

And hold off on sending me anything...I'm in Ohio for the next six weeks!

Posted (edited)

And hello all my old friends and favorite peeps! Missed you all!

So glad I signed in here!

Also blessings and greetings to all these friends I'm just meeting now!

Edited by Chronata

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Chronata said:

Yat! Hiya Sis! You were right...this is the place that feels like home!

And hold off on sending me anything...I'm in Ohio for the next six weeks!

i am sooooo pleased to hear you say that, sweetie!😍💙💚💛💜😍 This is the place for the warm fuzzies!

Regarding your package--no worries, i will hang on to it, then, until you are back home in W. Have a very successful and joyful time in Oho at any and all of your gigs. Much love to you and Bob, dearest sis!:bubble_blovekiss:

Edited by MoonGypsy