Unique Tarot Deck

HeavenlyWren

HeavenlyWren

Hey guys, 

I'm looking for some unique Tarot decks some with some funny meanings or unusual meanings that aren't out of print. 

Looking for unique, whimsical, Humerous, brightly coloured decks that I can purchase please. 

Inspire meeeeeee, someone be my muse. 

HeavenlyWren
1 hour ago, Thoughtful said:

The Whimsical Tarot and Happy Tarot come to mind.

Thank-you @Thoughtful I'll definitely look into those. ❤️

HeavenlyWren
1 hour ago, Katie said:

Ok, it's an Oracle deck but I think it might fit here: The Brownies - Their Oracle.

Katie

Oh I love oracle, I'll definitely give it a look @Katie@ThoughtfulI can only sadly get hold of the happy tarot over here :(. 

where are you? if USA they have the whimsical for sale at Amazon

Edited by Thoughtful

HeavenlyWren
On 7/15/2019 at 9:05 PM, Thoughtful said:

where are you? if USA they have the whimsical for sale at Amazon

No 😞 the other side of the pond 😉

HeavenlyWren
1 hour ago, Thoughtful said:

Do you mean UK/Europe.  Amazon UK have the deck

Yeah,  i do. And I've honestly looked but the only copies I could recently find were going for stupid amounts. Unless I'm looking at the wrong version which could be most likely. 😂

The 5-cent Tarot deck by Madam Clara currently on Kickstarter (I am a baker for this one) fits your description in my opinion, that is unique, whimsical, brightly colored; for the humorous aspect, yes I think too.

Edited by Decan

Oh my goodness l have just seen the prices of the whimsical tarot both on ebay and amazon.  That is silly money and to think l owned this once.  Though ebay do have 2 at more reasonable prices, but they are in USA £42.14 and Canada £32.18.

The Halloween tarot is fun and popular if you like that kind of thing.

Keep looking l am sure you will find something that suits you.  Look on etsy uk, they have a good listing of tarot decks.

Happy searching 🙂

HeavenlyWren

Hello decan,

Nice to meet you, I'll definitely look into it. I'm just finding out about indie decks and the whole kick starter thing.

@Thoughtful

yeah I know it's silly money, I wouldn't justify that on any deck. I've seen that and I've been debating it oddly enough!!

12 hours ago, HeavenlyWren said:

Hello decan,

Nice to meet you, I'll definitely look into it. I'm just finding out about indie decks and the whole kick starter thing.

For Kickstarter it can be a good idea to check things concerning shipping because if you don't live in the US you could (if the deck is expensive) have to pay a tax at reception (while I think generally good sellers know how to deal the best possible way with that so it's rarely a problem in my opinion).

Otherwise with Kickstarter and indie decks, the cardstock isn't standard but generally the best quality available (it's also something to check though).

HeavenlyWren
On 7/19/2019 at 6:33 AM, Decan said:

For Kickstarter it can be a good idea to check things concerning shipping because if you don't live in the US you could (if the deck is expensive) have to pay a tax at reception (while I think generally good sellers know how to deal the best possible way with that so it's rarely a problem in my opinion).

Otherwise with Kickstarter and indie decks, the cardstock isn't standard but generally the best quality available (it's also something to check though).

Thank you for that advice, always forget about tax. Its such a shame, if a tarot deck is worth it though then maybe!

Wheel of Fantastic
On 7/15/2019 at 1:41 PM, Thoughtful said:

The Whimsical Tarot and Happy Tarot come to mind.

I think the Whimsical tarot actually is now out of print and has suffered from the 'out of print price inflation' curse.

Edited by Wheel of Fantastic

HeavenlyWren
1 hour ago, Wheel of Fantastic said:

I think the Whimsical tarot actually is now out of print and has suffered from the 'out of print price inflation' curse.

I thought of much, it didn't seem to last long.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.