Hello

Hilary

Hello. I posted a question on Tarot readings I'm afraid, before winding my way around the site ineffectually looking for the spot to introduce myself. I think I've found it! I feel a bit overwhelmed with the amount of content. I'm hoping to learn from you all. I am getting ready for a few days camping in North Norfolk so if I don't reply to anyone...I'm in a field with a book (and my Tarot cards). If this isn't the introductions page then, well, I will keep introducing myself. I'm a Londoner and a bit sad that I missed a really good course at Treadwell's book shop Leicester Square, so I've just been studying on my own. 

Hello @Hilary welcome to the TT&M Family :animated-smileys-signs-085:

Just looked at your other post. Was this a general question or was it a question concerning a reading? It was not very clear to me.

If it was a question to a reading it is in the wrong section and would have to be moved to 'Tarot Readings'. However in order to post anything in the Reading section you have to have 5 posts.

1 hour ago, joy said:

Hello @Hilary welcome to the TT&M Family :animated-smileys-signs-085:

Just looked at your other post. Was this a general question or was it a question concerning a reading? It was not very clear to me.

If it was a question to a reading it is in the wrong section and would have to be moved to 'Tarot Readings'. However in order to post anything in the Reading section you have to have 5 posts.

It was a general question. Did I post it in the readings section? Sorry. I haven't done any readings. Don't feel quite ready for that yet. The three of pentacles in Morgan-Greer is a single figure which doesn't give any indication to me of collaboration. I am definitely working out my own responses to cards, but am the sort of person who is sounding out general consensus. I know many people here will have seen multiple decks, but I'm keeping my world quite contained to my deck and the Rider-Waite. I have my own issues with only a few cards in my deck and am largely very bonded to it. I'm just sounding out general thoughts about some of the pictorial differences which have got me thinking.

Edited by Hilary
mistake

Before I sign off to go on holiday I will say that I clearly haven't managed to even work out how to reply to a person's message!

20 hours ago, Hilary said:

It was a general question. Did I post it in the readings section? Sorry. I haven't done any readings. Don't feel quite ready for that yet. The three of pentacles in Morgan-Greer is a single figure which doesn't give any indication to me of collaboration. I am definitely working out my own responses to cards, but am the sort of person who is sounding out general consensus. I know many people here will have seen multiple decks, but I'm keeping my world quite contained to my deck and the Rider-Waite. I have my own issues with only a few cards in my deck and am largely very bonded to it. I'm just sounding out general thoughts about some of the pictorial differences which have got me thinking.

You posted in the correct section, all good no worries 😉

20 hours ago, Hilary said:

Before I sign off to go on holiday I will say that I clearly haven't managed to even work out how to reply to a person's message!

Do you mean a Personal Message? In the top right corner you will see an envelop that is where PM's/Personal messages come in and you just open it and reply.

Replying to messages in a thread is all fine, you are doing it correct 🙂