Saturn Celeste

Wanderer's Seminar Room Sign Up

Saturn Celeste

The TT&M Mentor program is proud do announce a 'graduate study' under Wanderer!  This thread is for graduates of the mentor program who want to continue studying in the program and learn some more about the cards.  This post will be repeated on the main board also.  So stop by and join in!   :dancing-cat:

If you already know the meanings of the cards and feel you don't want to go through the beginner program, you can join in this group also.  Just sign up on this thread and I'll admit you into the group!

Saturn Celeste
14 hours ago, Grandma said:

Will this seminar be focused on the Wildwood?

No, we're talking about a variety of decks but not the Thoth, Barleywine has that group!  Would you like to be admitted?

Saturn Celeste

Ok, Devon, you could always see the group and Grandma, here's the link!

Pixie

I signed up for the mentor program awhile back, didn't complete the program due to my mentor and I going inactive, when I came back (life stuff) she was gone and as far as I know hasn't been back since. I didn't try to sign up for mentorship again after that. She said I was past a Beginner point, but I lack confidence. I'd like to further my development. (I consider myself somewhere between a Beginner and Intermediate reader - but I also have terrible Imposter Syndrome so I may be selling myself a bit short!) Would I be a good fit for this?

Saturn Celeste
On 9/9/2019 at 6:58 PM, Pixie said:

I signed up for the mentor program awhile back, didn't complete the program due to my mentor and I going inactive, when I came back (life stuff) she was gone and as far as I know hasn't been back since. I didn't try to sign up for mentorship again after that. She said I was past a Beginner point, but I lack confidence. I'd like to further my development. (I consider myself somewhere between a Beginner and Intermediate reader - but I also have terrible Imposter Syndrome so I may be selling myself a bit short!) Would I be a good fit for this?

Pixie, I can put you in the holding class and work with you a little bit and see where you do fall if you'd like?  Perhaps we can get your officially graduated!  I'm unlocking the beginner thread now so you can sign up if you'd like to give that a try with me. 😉

Pixie
22 hours ago, Saturn Celeste said:

Pixie, I can put you in the holding class and work with you a little bit and see where you do fall if you'd like?  Perhaps we can get your officially graduated!  I'm unlocking the beginner thread now so you can sign up if you'd like to give that a try with me. 😉

I can try that. I'll post now, thanks 🙂