Deck of The Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 109 : August 10- August 16

VGimlet

Oh:classic_blush:! Thanks for the compliment!

I am reading cards and other Oracles since I was a kid - Now in my mid-60ties I should know......

I am also reading pro and have clients coming to the house for it..... and other things......:)

Bird of the Day:

3 of Spades - Black Oystercatcher

This card stands for interference of some sort, maybe a troublesome busy body or a chancy child and hopefully not by a friend or business partner. Because today is the day to go get out and catch Oysters – or “Green Frogs” ($) The weather for that may be almost too stormy, but you have considerable talent and, put to the test, you will succeed, in spite of bothersome currents and stormy weather.

1327561392_BlackOistercatcher.thumb.jpg.948531b73231675a10ef0b907307f4e6.jpg

Card of the Day... is as day before yesterday 5 of cups. I love card repeats. I'll stick to its' message about forgivness today.

20190814_070549-01.thumb.jpeg.7aa660d8bf8473f6d3f0b1561d0b4f3d.jpeg

Edited by Katie

Daily draw for today Thursday. I like the flowers and the background in this card.

20190815_070039-01.thumb.jpeg.7fda50d20a180847b5640034834ab4e1.jpeg

Retrospective reading. The day was "that" day of the month with not only full moon. Red dress (menstrual issues) and a heavy hat indicating associated headache/migraine.

Edited by Katie

Bird of the Day:

9 of Hearts!!!!!!!!

Northern Pintail

Today everyone has a little luck pinned to their tails, so turn around and catch it!

There is calm sailing through the Waters of Life, the Universe is reflecting your wishes back to you/ us all.♥

A favorable day for matters of the heart and for all kinds of other ventures. 

But as you know, lady Luck's visits are fleeting.

Disturb the waters just a little and she will fly away.

Food for the day: fresh bread with a delicious crab cocktail or crab salad. 

1666674365_NorthernPintail.jpg.4042aeb7d4009335423eefcfe7b9e6aa.jpg

Bird of the Day :

8 of Diamonds - Northern Cardinal

Well, since luck has flown away with yesterday's Bird, this card indicates a bit of an impass. But the Northern Cardinal is quite a flashy Bird and his sweet song will provide stimmulation and nay even lead to an unexpected financial windfall.

Food for the Day: Something RIPE and RED!

Freshly picked Berries! ♥

1136830400_northerncardinal.thumb.jpg.748cc6078500d629d9df837c34896a2b.jpg

Last day of this "deck of the week"-week. Friday. I was not fond of the Mischief deck but today I will give it a new chance, paired with TDM.
20190816_072102-01.jpeg.8698abf87f8b0ab5058081a68a75160f.jpeg
Page of coins + clover 5
Reading: A realistic approach paired with "the devil's in the detail" as I would interpretate that card. Beware of the details although over all the situation is positive.

Edited by Katie

Here is a picture of the actual cards for this week - including the one I drew just now for tomorrow 🙂

The writing discribes the Bird, how big or small it is, where it lives and what it eats - which prompted some of my dinner suggestions....;0

652229799_DSCN3965(800x544).jpg.a6681ffae43616f05f62de7cd54837c0.jpg

@Mi-Shell how nice to see all the birds together. It has been interesting to read your interpretations throughout the week.

About my two decks this week. They go pretty well together. The Mischief is a bit rough while the RW style DMT is kind but not as gentle as an oracle deck.

Katie

Bird of the Day:

4 ofClubs - California Quail

Today is a day to be carefull! Especially with little stuff like jewellery, keys, the phone or even the whole purse! Double check that you have all your stuff together and that it is, where you need it. Tricksters are passing through. Now you see them – now you do not....

helping others to secure their stuff will aid in a harmonious friendship/ business relationship.

And for lunch: something freshly baked with a fruit topping and whipped cream ♥

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.