Benebell Wen Tarot Journal Printable

Benebell Wen and Scarlet Ravenswood collaborated on a Tarot Journal for new readers and those starting out on their Tarot journey.

You can find out more about their collaboration on Benebell Wen's site here:  https://benebellwen.com/2019/08/15/your-tarot-journal/

There are two videos on that page. One is the interview/chat between them and the second is Benebell explaining why journals are a good idea and she showcases her own journals.

Sharing in case anyone might be interested. 🙂

Benebell is so very generous with the amount of material she shares for free. 

I love the way she sets up the pages for each card, so super detailed. I think it would take me years to fill it in for myself lol

I do like in her readings diary part that there is a page for past reading reflections, a thing i know i should do but tend not to. Because I'm lazy. I will definitely be using that part of her journal.

Thanks for posting @Starlight

Birchwind

Curious - has anyone had these printed out? I'm wondering what the best size would be, each book is over 400 pages - from what I could see, coilbound isnt an option for that size though Benebell suggested it. Ideas?

shadeofdreams
On 8/18/2019 at 1:05 PM, Starlight said:

Benebell Wen and Scarlet Ravenswood collaborated on a Tarot Journal for new readers and those starting out on their Tarot journey.

You can find out more about their collaboration on Benebell Wen's site here:  https://benebellwen.com/2019/08/15/your-tarot-journal/

There are two videos on that page. One is the interview/chat between them and the second is Benebell explaining why journals are a good idea and she showcases her own journals.

Sharing in case anyone might be interested. 🙂

Hey I just stumbled upon this and I just want to thank you!! I'll definitely check these out. I've found out about Benebell Wen a few weeks ago and I haven't been able to check most of her content. This was a nice surprise. 

Thank you @Starlight for adding this link and information, the tarot journal looks very interesting but mostly I realised after looking at the journal link that Benebell has a free Holistic Tarot Study guide for beginner, intermediate and advanced with a lot of free downloads and supplemental material for each level - I was awaiting delivery of the book Holistic Tarot and would probably have been pretty overwhelmed when this 800+ page tome arrived if I hadn't been led by you to her site 🙂 :bubble_bthanks: