~Hello~

NeptuneBloom꧂

NeptuneBloom꧂

Greetings and salutations to all who dwell here from yet another Fool entering into the elusive and colourful world of Tarot ! 🔮💖💫

I had first immersed myself into the subject only recently, so hoping to learn much from all of you here 😁💪

Initially drawn towards the psychological aspects, I am now attempting to familiarise myself with the Arcana of the Rider-Waite deck (and potentially other variants in the future) in a way that is integrative and intuitive. My knowledge is still scarce, but am soaking things in fairly rapidly! So brought to you here to explore 🙂

I do readings for myself & dear ones in my spare time, so I figured it would be helpful to find a place where I can occasionally check for meanings, which is how I stumbled across this beauty! (Seriously, love the aesthetics!)

Having said that - delighted to engage the exchange! I hope my small contribution to this community will be of service in time ☺️

Saturn Celeste
5 minutes ago, ꧁NeptuneBloom꧂ said:

Greetings and salutations to all who dwell here from yet another Fool entering into the elusive and colourful world of Tarot !

Hello NeptuneBloom!  I had to reduce the size of your username, it was way too big.  Also with those little graphics in the front of your name, you'll not be able to receive mentions which really come in handy alerting you to replies to your posts.  Anyway, welcome to the forum!  I would also like to mention we have a mentor program here if you'd like to study under someone for a little while, it is available.  So welcome again and enjoy the forum! :animated-smileys-waving-065:

NeptuneBloom꧂
15 hours ago, Saturn Celeste said:

Hello NeptuneBloom!  I had to reduce the size of your username, it was way too big.  Also with those little graphics in the front of your name, you'll not be able to receive mentions which really come in handy alerting you to replies to your posts.  Anyway, welcome to the forum!  I would also like to mention we have a mentor program here if you'd like to study under someone for a little while, it is available.  So welcome again and enjoy the forum! :animated-smileys-waving-065:

Well gosh darnit - I knew I should've cooled it with the fancy txt generators 😆😅

Apologies for causing you the trouble, Saturn Celeste!

And thank you for sharing the programme! I'll be sure to check it out, although, right now, I'm interested in acquainting myself with the cards a bit more intimately. I would like to discover my own interpretation of the cards and the unique flavours they give off to me first. So I probably won't be joining soon, but will keep it in mind!

Anyway, nice to meet you! 😄

NeptuneBloom꧂
13 hours ago, joy said:

Hello NeptuneBloom, welcome to the TT&M Family :animated-smileys-signs-085:

Hey joy, thank you for the welcome, it's nice to meet you! 😁

Edited by ꧁NeptuneBloom꧂

NeptuneBloom꧂
13 hours ago, AJ-ish/Sharyn said:

welcome home NeptuneBloom!

Thank you, AJ-ish! 😁

Glad to be here!

Saturn Celeste
42 minutes ago, ꧁NeptuneBloom꧂ said:

Well gosh darnit - I knew I should've cooled it with the fancy txt generators 😆😅

Apologies for causing you the trouble, Saturn Celeste!

No problem but I'm going to have to remove the first one.  We have a notification system here so we can 'ping' you.  I just tried it and your graphic does not allow me to ping you so I'm really sorry but I have to remove the first one.  The end one does not interfere with the 'ping' system we have.

@NeptuneBloom꧂ as you can see, I'm now able to mention you.

NeptuneBloom꧂
1 minute ago, Saturn Celeste said:

No problem but I'm going to have to remove the first one.  We have a notification system here so we can 'ping' you.  I just tried it and your graphic does not allow me to ping you so I'm really sorry but I have to remove the first one.  The end one does not interfere with the 'ping' system we have.

Hahah, oh gosh, off to a start, aren't I? 😅😆🤪

No worries, I completely understand, sorry again for the inconvenience! A part of me relishes every time I realise non-standard symbols are allowed in username spaces someplace 😛

Saturn Celeste
4 minutes ago, NeptuneBloom꧂ said:

Hahah, oh gosh, off to a start, aren't I? 😅😆🤪

No worries, I completely understand, sorry again for the inconvenience! A part of me relishes every time I realise non-standard symbols are allowed in username spaces someplace 😛

No problem!  I had hopes what I tried would work but it didn't.  I tried to paste in the graphic after the @ we use to generate the ping but to no avail.  Your name was lovely when you first arrived here but sadly it didn't work. 😞

NeptuneBloom꧂
2 minutes ago, Saturn Celeste said:

No problem!  I had hopes what I tried would work but it didn't.  I tried to paste in the graphic after the @ we use to generate the ping but to no avail.  Your name was lovely when you first arrived here but sadly it didn't work. 😞

It's alright, I appreciate you taking the time to at least try.

And, honestly, it looks good this way, too! Strangely, having a forum representative involved in the shaping of one's username also adds to a sense of affiliation, I've just discovered 😛