Hi From The Uk.

Geordie

Hi, 

It's great to have found my way here. 

Just as a bit of an intro, I've dabbled in tarot and oracle cards for about 4 years and really enjoy it, but really need more practice and study.

I live in the north east of the UK (hence the username) with my beloved old pooch, 6 guinea pigs and 4 chinchillas.

I'm looking to gain a more indepth understanding of tarot and hope to get some reading practice as I don't have many IRL people to read for.

I'm looking forward to connecting with you all.

Welcome Geordie

We are in the same country!  I am down south.  This is a great place to talk Tarot and to flex our tarot muscles.  The reading exchanges are a good place to start.  See you around the forum.

Saturn Celeste

Hi Geordie!  There are many of us that come here for community because we don't have a tarot community in our real life.  I do hope you'll enjoy it here, there's a lot of information to browse! :animated-smileys-waving-065:

2 hours ago, Geordie said:

Hi @katrinka.

Haha yep, my accent is very strong. Thanks for the welcome.

Canny as oot!
Did I say that right? Bear with me, I'm learning. 😄

Tell us about the beloved old pooch - this is mine.

1573788251_LoverBoy-Copy.thumb.jpg.09bf7f5115c5605442363e0602fb6e1e.jpg

Edited by katrinka

@katrinka

Haha very good. And your pooch is loverly. 

Mine is almost 14 and a real grumpy old man, we lost his doggy companion about 8 weeks ago from heart failure (still hurts me to the core). 

He's a Westie with attitude, but a really good listener when one of the family is having a bad day.

IMG_20190903_214412_976-186x184.jpg

He looks like a great listener. And I'm sure he's earned the right to be a grumpy old codger.
I lost an old one to cancer a few years ago at 13. He was a natural watchdog. During the night he'd get up and patrol the house several times, he'd walk from room to room and sniff at the gaps under the doors. I didn't train him to be that way, it's just the way he was. He caught a guy who broke in the house once. Chewed him up pretty good. But he knew if we let people in the door, he should leave them alone. He still gave them the stinkeye, though. I still miss that dog. I always will.

There is nothing like an old dog. ❤️ I hope you're giving the Old Man extra attention and treats. He must be grieving, too.

welcome , 

Geordie 

I wonder something as I started to read your post,,and I wonder if you are aware of it.. 

the uk school of reflexology is half different then the school of reflexology across the oceam..

the mediumship school is different then mediumship in various degrees across the ocean.  (the school vs say doree virtue mediumship, or john Edwards) .

so I find it curious that it is possible you know something differ in philopshy perhaps on uk  tarot.? 

Hi! I’m a newb here too! Look forward to seeing you around the forum! I prefer rider Waite no matter which cards I try, I  love them!

❤️ Ara