Not New but New

Anouk

Hi everyone. I've been gone a long time. I thought this forum disappeared. I'm really confused about what happened. All I know is I couldn't log in for ages, but I kept getting the occasional email notification from the Yes/No thread. 

Still confused. Can anyone shed a light on what happened? Is the forum active now? 

Anyway. My tarot skillz have advanced quite a bit. I also have had some very interesting third-eye-type experiences that have been both amazing and perplexing. Looking forward to being able to discuss these things with people. 

we had an upgrade a couple of months ago,, 

and it sounds like for some reason  you couldn't log in for you were locked out due to said forum upgrades. 

how did you get back do you know,, did you check spam for the email notification to reset password ? 

anyways welcome back. and well met. ! 

Hi! I’m a newb here too! Look forward to seeing you around the forum! Yes the old forum disappeared for me years ago, this one seems new to me! Looking forward to it! 

❤️ Ara

Hey! 

My guess is that you saved an old link to the forum and that this link stopped working after the upgrade (we moved to a bigger and better platform some months ago). This forum has not been gone, it’s been active for 2 years. We only shut it down for two days during the move. 

2 hours ago, Raggydoll said:

Hey! 

My guess is that you saved an old link to the forum and that this link stopped working after the upgrade (we moved to a bigger and better platform some months ago). This forum has not been gone, it’s been active for 2 years. We only shut it down for two days during the move. 

I think I was trying to log in from Tapatalk. It was like I was logged in but not. Very strange. I thought the forum had been shut down. 

Well I'm glad I found it again. 

@Anouk it's so wonderful to see you here again ❤️

As part of the upgrade with new forum software, it no longer works on tapatalk I am afraid. But the website has a really snazzy mobile version you can use in browser on phones and tablets. Just go to the web address in mobile in browser.

So the forum has actually been deleted on tapatalk and no longer on there, so maybe that is why you thought we were gone 🙂

glad you found us again! missed you around here.

Edited by DanielJUK

4 hours ago, DanielJUK said:

@Anouk it's so wonderful to see you here again ❤️

As part of the upgrade with new forum software, it no longer works on tapatalk I am afraid. But the website has a really snazzy mobile version you can use in browser on phones and tablets. Just go to the web address in mobile in browser.

So the forum has actually been deleted on tapatalk and no longer on there, so maybe that is why you thought we were gone 🙂

glad you found us again! missed you around here.

It was showing up for me for a long time. Yes I can see why I was so confused about it. And to think, you were all still here all along.