Jessica

I Did a Week Tarot Reading Myself. What Would You Think of Those Cards?

Jessica

The HP, the devil Rx, The star Rx, The empress, Death Rx

Then I added two cards as clarifications for the Death Rx, which are the Lovers Rx and the sun

Hi! I started reading tarot like two months ago and it seems that they are always right.

I used all the cards from the Rider Tarot deck and I was impressed by all these major arcana.

Since I am meeting someone new , I have never had a boyfriend and I know I should be more in touch with my feminine side(I am trying) I thought that the HP and the empress card were advicing me to do so. However, with these other cards reversed and their order I thought, shortly, that the meeting won't go as expected and I might feel bad about it, struggling to let go at the end.

Would you please give me your opinion?

Saturn Celeste
1 hour ago, Jessica said:

The HP, the devil Rx, The star Rx, The empress, Death Rx

Then I added two cards as clarifications for the Death Rx, which are the Lovers Rx and the sun

Hi! I started reading tarot like two months ago and it seems that they are always right.

I used all the cards from the Rider Tarot deck and I was impressed by all these major arcana.

Since I am meeting someone new , I have never had a boyfriend and I know I should be more in touch with my feminine side(I am trying) I thought that the HP and the empress card were advicing me to do so. However, with these other cards reversed and their order I thought, shortly, that the meeting won't go as expected and I might feel bad about it, struggling to let go at the end.

Would you please give me your opinion?

Welcome to our community!  This topic sits in the wrong area (it should be in Tarot Readings), but in order for me to move it you need to have reached the minimum requirement of 5 posts total. That is why I have locked this thread until you do. Please PM me when you have reached that requirement and I will move and unlock your post.  Please review the rules here: https://www.thetarotforum.com/forums/forum/9-rules-information/