Jessica

The Empress

Jessica

I really love this card. It is my favourite as it talks about connecting with your feminine energy, and all the other beautiful things such as beauty, nature, volunteering, helping, fertility, sensuality, sexuality, pregnancy, intuition, following your heart, etc.

Almost all of us should connect more with our feminine energy and focus on 'Being' and not on 'Doing' as many people do this time, where hard work, being busy and being logical is synonim of going to be successful.

We should follow the advice of the beautiful Empress ,love ourselves and others!

zedekiel

I know the feeling of having a specific card you just love to gush about! It makes me happy to see someone make a thread all for theirs!

4 hours ago, Jessica said:

Almost all of us should connect more with our feminine energy and focus on 'Being' and not on 'Doing' as many people do this time, where hard work, being busy and being logical is synonim of going to be successful.

This is a really neat way to strike a difference between the Empress and the Emperor. I've been trying to find exactly my thoughts to encapsulate how the Empress sees life, and "Being" instead of doing is it! The Empress reminds me of a Sailor Moon kind of character. One that balances Justice and Mercy and defends others powerfully through her natural strength. Not physical strength per se, but that can be involved too. With the Empress I find the appreciation for other forms of strength like emotional, mental, and creative, and that makes her a very cool card!

Raggydoll

@Jessica Since you love the Empress card so much, you might also really love this thread:

We are doing creative projects based on the Empress cards. Go check it out! Its still not too late to join in, if you are a crafty person yourself. Or you could always just write a poem or a text that is inspired by the empress.