The Treppner Course Is Free At Her Site Now!

katrinka

I just saw it, looks interesting since I have been wanting to learn Lenormand

My question is that the one of the pdf's in the course says 3 card spread to be used for 1-3 days reading..Is it true, what if I want to know about next 3 months or so wrt to a specific area of my life? is the spread not suitable?

I learnt so much from buying this course originally, it still is my basic structure for my Lenormand readings. Glad it is available to all now ❤️

Edited by DanielJUK

4 hours ago, ashwsh said:

I just saw it, looks interesting since I have been wanting to learn Lenormand

My question is that the one of the pdf's in the course says 3 card spread to be used for 1-3 days reading..Is it true, what if I want to know about next 3 months or so wrt to a specific area of my life? is the spread not suitable?

People disagree on the specifics, but yes - using smaller draws for shorter timeframes is the general rule of thumb.

16 minutes ago, katrinka said:

People disagree on the specifics, but yes - using smaller draws for shorter timeframes is the general rule of thumb.

Got it..thank you!

LoveLightPeace

Thank you for sharing this with us @katrinka, greatly appreciated. I would like to learn to read Lenormand some day, and have downloaded the materials to use when it comes time for me to dive into it.

I saw a guest was viewing this. 

So added it to my favs. 

It is good to see some free advice. To set a good foundation

1 minute ago, joy said:

Lovely! We have a section especially for the course, feel free to ask any questions:

Yes came across it just moments ago! Will do definitely 😍

3 minutes ago, joy said:

And we have a monthly exchange, all levels are welcome

https://www.thetarotforum.com/forums/forum/118-lenormand-exchanges/

I’m honestly super beginner so I don’t think I’ll be any use for anyone just yet 😂🤦🏻‍♀️but I’m going to dare and post a question tonight! 😆

2 minutes ago, Yaldi said:

Yes came across it just moments ago! Will do definitely 😍

Great!

2 minutes ago, Yaldi said:

I’m honestly super beginner so I don’t think I’ll be any use for anyone just yet 😂🤦🏻‍♀️but I’m going to dare and post a question tonight! 😆

We all start at 0 😁 Once you know the cards you are more then welcome to join us in the circle. The good thing with the circle is, that we read what will happen next week for example. That means we can see where we went wrong and that helps in my opinion.

1 minute ago, joy said:

we read what will happen next week for example.

I feel like this is the best exercise. 
Will do for sure.

Thanks Joy ☺️