Help! Forgot To 'Close' The Spell!

Tiggy-cat

What do you do if you forget to close your spell with “so mote it be” or something similar?? I realized about a half hour after finishing up that I’d forgotten that so I said it then. Does it cause the spell to backfire? Just make it null? What could I do now?

Eh, I don't use any specific phrase to close a spell. I do the spell and when it's done, it's done. I'm mainly any energy worker though, so like, the finish is like... An exhale and that's it for me? 

For you - who knows what effect it'll have! Wait and watch, and learn for next time! 

Tiggy-cat, do whatever you want. It's your magic, your craft. Whatever you believe you need to do is what you need to do. Feel like you want to do the whole thing over? Do it. Feel like you want to say, it's done, then it's done. The magic words are the ones you speak, the magic is what you do. 

Saturn Celeste
On 10/8/2019 at 4:07 PM, Carla said:

The magic words are the ones you speak, the magic is what you do.

That is a lovely thought, Carla!  Thank you! :azn:

Thank you!  Someone in another group thought along similar lines, and it makes good sense to me! So I just made sure to focus my intent as strongly as I could and not allow any doubts to weaken it. Thanks for both of your responses!