Hello!

dust

I don't know if anyone remembers me from AT, but I used to be Chimera Dust on there. A lot has happened since then, life stuff took over and I didn't get much reading done for a while. Now I'm back and very glad about it. Hi!

Welcome to the forum!  Its lovely to meet you!  I was never on AT so didn't have the pleasure of meeting you there but I hope you'll settle in and enjoy yourself here!

Yes, that's why I joined! I was wondering where everyone went and I was happy to see a number of names I recognized 🙂 But I'm happy to meet new people too, of course! *waves*

Saturn Celeste

Hello @dust!  Great to have you here!  I was an AT member but didn't know many people over there.  I'm sure you'll reconnect with old friends and make some new ones! 😊

Saturn Celeste
1 minute ago, dust said:

Thanks, @Saturn Celeste! I'm on the same boat. I posted sometimes but was more of a lurker, so while I recognize some of the frequent posters, I don't know if they'd even remember me.

We do have an AT revival section you might be interested.  There are some threads brought over from AT that were great discussions over there and now embrace new discussions here!