Symph

Music for Readings/Studying Tarot

Symph
Just now, xTheHermitx said:

I think you are the first person ver to consider the Beatles "heavy"...

Lol, I didn't quite mean it like that, more so that as a kid I was only listening to amy grant and soft pop hits etc.  Hearing the beatles songs like helter skelter and I am the walrus were some of my first introductions to heavier music, also songs like "I want you".  I mean the beatles were all over the place but when they wanted to be shocking they did it well, I know alot of it was "cute" by today's standards, but I don't quite see it that way, they dominated their market in a really badass way.  

But I said that more because I grew up on beatles, my mother allowed me to listen to them in my very conservative home.  Def leppard was  one of the first "heavy" bands I was ever allowed to listen to.  So what I'm saying is, "Outside of the beatles heavier stuff, def leppard was like the first really heavy band I ever listend to".  

Symph
23 hours ago, xTheHermitx said:

I think you are the first person ver to consider the Beatles "heavy"...

and I really dig the Karp stuff....wish it was on Spotify. They seem to be the influence to stuff like Prong; Clutch;

reminds me that you shouldcheck out the band From Ashes Rise out of Portland....they are like Karp at 300 miles an hour!!!

Do you have Spotify?

Somehow I missed the rest of this post!  I do have spotify yeah!  And I am listening to From Ashes Rise right now.  Awwwwwww yeeeeah.... Oh man I totally dig this!!  Yeah, totally badass, love it.  None of this has anything to do with my thread I just realized hahahaha I don't care at all though, just talking music is cool.  But yeah I dig those guys I'm gonna definitely go through more of their stuff.  

xTheHermitx
13 hours ago, Symph said:

Somehow I missed the rest of this post!  I do have spotify yeah!  And I am listening to From Ashes Rise right now.  Awwwwwww yeeeeah.... Oh man I totally dig this!!  Yeah, totally badass, love it.  None of this has anything to do with my thread I just realized hahahaha I don't care at all though, just talking music is cool.  But yeah I dig those guys I'm gonna definitely go through more of their stuff.  

if you don't mind, let me have your Spotify name, and we can share accounts. That way, if you are listening to some thing cool, I can check it out and vice versa. It is cool if you don't want to as well...I totally get being "anonymous" online. 

Symph

Oh man I am SO not the kind of guy who cares about being "anonymous", I'm that guy who can't stop sharing waaaaay too much with people I don't even know lmao  It's symph777