Hello Everybody

star_y

Hey folks, 

I've decided to join in with the forum, after watching from a far for the past few weeks. 

I'm relatively new to tarot, and after a couple of tries have found a deck that really speaks to me. 

I enjoy working with runes, and have a long term interest in developing my own intuition further. I also hope to be able to help others on their journeys too. 

I look forward to being a part of this forum, with other like minded companions. 

M

1 hour ago, star_y said:

Hey folks, 

I've decided to join in with the forum, after watching from a far for the past few weeks. 

I'm relatively new to tarot, and after a couple of tries have found a deck that really speaks to me. 

I enjoy working with runes, and have a long term interest in developing my own intuition further. I also hope to be able to help others on their journeys too. 

I look forward to being a part of this forum, with other like minded companions. 

M

Welcome to the forum!  Pull up a chair, take a look around and join in the chat!

I'm curious (well, nosy...) What deck is it that speaks to you?

Hi stephanelli, and thank you 🙂

The deck is Ethereal Visions, by Matt Hughes. 

It gives me a warm feeling of excitement and anticipation, and just makes me smile when I pick it up. Something not experienced with the Radiant RW at all. 

M

36 minutes ago, star_y said:

Hi stephanelli, and thank you 🙂

The deck is Ethereal Visions, by Matt Hughes. 

It gives me a warm feeling of excitement and anticipation, and just makes me smile when I pick it up. Something not experienced with the Radiant RW at all. 

M

I don't know the deck so I just went to look it up - does it have extra cards in the major arcana?  Its beautiful.

There are two extra cards in the major arcana; 'the artist' and 'the well'. 

It really is lovely, the Internet pics don't do it justice I feel. 

I'd definitely recommend!! 

M

hello!!  I have worked with runes for the past 25 +years. Adding tarot about 15 years ago was very complimentary to my rune work.  Hopefully it helps you find comfort with both systems! I grew up also studying Kabbalah, hermeticsm and all religions in general. This helped me in both tarot and runes...