From Se Texas

Mesha

Hi all! 

Since my 1st deck when I was 12 I have struggled to learn to read the tarot. For some reason it’s never quite clicked in my brain. That’s probably because my dedication to it always flags due to time constraints or other things getting in the way and stealing my attention.  I love the cards though and even if I can’t read them in a way I consider proper I still collect them. I still have that first deck from when I was 12 called the Hoi Poi. 

A couple years ago I found Lenormand.  I thought here is my answer and I feel in love just as hard with them. They have been easier for me to connect with and learn but life has still interfered with my mastery of them. 

Anyhow I am once again back on the quest of the cards and hope this time I will be able to follow through. 

On 11/16/2019 at 11:43 AM, Mesha said:

Hi all! 

Since my 1st deck when I was 12 I have struggled to learn to read the tarot. For some reason it’s never quite clicked in my brain. That’s probably because my dedication to it always flags due to time constraints or other things getting in the way and stealing my attention.  I love the cards though and even if I can’t read them in a way I consider proper I still collect them. I still have that first deck from when I was 12 called the Hoi Poi. 

A couple years ago I found Lenormand.  I thought here is my answer and I feel in love just as hard with them. They have been easier for me to connect with and learn but life has still interfered with my mastery of them. 

Anyhow I am once again back on the quest of the cards and hope this time I will be able to follow through. 

Welcome to the forum!  I love the Lernormand cards although I've never given myself the time to properly study and work with them.  It is definitely something I hope to do eventually!

Good luck with your studies in the cards!