Missing Notifications!

Symph

Ok so I've suspected for a while I was not getting all of my notifications, but I thought maybe I just wasn't getting many responses on the forum.  However now I know for a fact I'm missing a lot of them!  I just found lie 4 threads that I am following and should be notified of responses to but I had no idea anyone had responded.  I doubt there is some way to fix the problem, I mean maybe there is some setting on my computer or something.  But my main reason for bringing this to everyone's attention is A)  I just want people to know I'm not trying to avoid them I haven't been getting notified of responses lol  And B) To see if anyone can tell me a better way to stay on top of responses.  I guess I should just check the activity streams every day then?  Is it possible there's something about my notification settings that isn't quite right?  

How did you choose to be notified (via email etc?). If it’s via email then you might have to check your spam filter. A lot of my notifications get stuck there. Otherwise we might have to consult the Forum Support as I believe it’s not something that we in the staff can fix. Maybe @Saturn Celeste can walk you through your settings when she has the time, to see if there is something that’s been overlooked. 

Omg, I could have looked at this before making this post Raggy, I just looked at my settings and I had only changed the initial ones, I didn't realize if I scroll down further there are all these things to check and many of them weren't checked for me.  I should have looked before I made this post, sorry!

1 hour ago, Symph said:

Omg, I could have looked at this before making this post Raggy, I just looked at my settings and I had only changed the initial ones, I didn't realize if I scroll down further there are all these things to check and many of them weren't checked for me.  I should have looked before I made this post, sorry!

No worries! 😀

I did that a few months ago as well @Symph so don't worry about it! 🙂

The first page of settings is just the right size to fill the browser screen as a page and you don't realise there are more below 🤣

4 hours ago, DanielJUK said:

I did that a few months ago as well @Symph so don't worry about it! 🙂

The first page of settings is just the right size to fill the browser screen as a page and you don't realise there are more below 🤣

Right!  Exactly haha Good to know I'm not the only one 😄