Lovers

Hi

Lovers

Hello everybody, I am Lovers. Looking forward to sharing my tarot experiences with you and learning from you. 

Saturn Celeste

Hi Lovers!  Welcome to the forum!  What are a few of your tarot experiences?  And what is your favorite tarot deck? :animated-smileys-signs-085:

Lovers

Hello everybody, thank you for your warm welcomes, I want to write to you each but I don't see the reply button underneath each post ... Maybe I am overlooking it, it's been a long day ! Today Saturn - after having spent several years in my 12 house - is being replaced by Jupiter. In my Saturn in the 12th house years (dark night of the soul), I learnt about tarot and started doing readings for myself because I had so many questions, and because everything was so obscure and painful. I consult tarot for major and minor decisions, but not too often. 

Edited by Lovers

joy

Hey @Lovers no worries, you do not need to reply to all of us individually however if you want to, use the button 'quote' beneath the post, that will import the content :-)