Can't Figure Out How To Renew Subscription

Annabelle

I'm a legacy subscriber, and I'm trying to figure out how to renew my subscription, but it doesn't seem to be working. If I go to the Subscriptions page, wherein there are the 3 tiles that describe the 3 lengths of subscriptions, nothing there is "clickable." I can't click on anything to get to a page where I might renew, in other words.

I have tried both Firefox and Chrome on 2 different computers, and nada. Just can't get anything to work.

Am I missing some obvious link somewhere?

23 hours ago, Annabelle said:

I'm a legacy subscriber, and I'm trying to figure out how to renew my subscription, but it doesn't seem to be working. If I go to the Subscriptions page, wherein there are the 3 tiles that describe the 3 lengths of subscriptions, nothing there is "clickable." I can't click on anything to get to a page where I might renew, in other words.

I have tried both Firefox and Chrome on 2 different computers, and nada. Just can't get anything to work.

Am I missing some obvious link somewhere?

Oh! I've just realised I have the same issue. Nothing's clickable. I wonder, though, if that's because subscriptions renew on 1 Jan 2020?

This answers the "what is a Legacy subscription" question but does not solve the "nothing is clickable" problem.  An additional quote from Little Fang in that same thread - "Legacy: Subs moved from the old forum.  Expires Jan 1st 2020" - seems to suggest that we should resubscribe by January 1 but how can we do that when we can't do that?

Help please @Little Fang...

The only way I can get to Manage Subscriptions is to click on the three horizontal bars at the top of every screen, select Account, and scroll down to Manage Subscriptions, which takes me to three unclickable options.  Clicking on my name and icon takes me to my profile, but I can't get to Manage Subscriptions from there.

Thank you for straightening out my current Subscriber status.  I'd sure like to continue to be a Subscriber though...

It's probably how the Legacy group is handled, and there isn't much I can do about it until they expire.  I did make an attempt with something, so go take a look?

If not, there is no penalty if it expires, you'll just have to pop back in after the turn of the year and get a new one. ❤️ 

I've always paid subs way ahead of time as my memory is distinctly shaky. I hope that option will be back in the end. In fact I used to buy a couple of years at a time...

OK - according to a post by @Little Fang a while ago my sub expired yesterday. But I still can't buy another.... And I didn't get a warning that it had - which I think someone said we would....

Little Fang

Ah ok.  @gregory It's because anything I've added manually, like the kickstarter 1 year, has to manually be removed and everyone manually removed off of it.  I have removed everyone just now because it expired yesterday (and I'm happy for the reminder!) So now you should have no trouble renewing. ❤️ 

OK but NOW:  I did have some left before I did the Kickstarter.... but you said a while back that I was due to expire on 2nd... Not trying to hassle; I'd just like to send MONEY (and keep my unlimited PMs...)!

image.thumb.png.ec3be2678e0394480e5dbfb933e8e54e.png

Never mind; Thanks Little Fang - I am just a bit THICK !

Edited by gregory

AJ-ish/Sharyn

my profile shows me as a subscriber, but under my avatar in posts it shows me as family, is that a subscriber, or just someone who has joined? 

The reason I ask, I can no long access the sell/trade forum, which I would think means my subscription has ended, but like Gregory above, when I click on subscribe buttons I get

Sorry, there is a problem

You already have an active subscription, and cannot purchase another.

Error code: 2X379/6

thanks, Sharyn 

Hi! Not sure this is the best place to post this -  but I seem to have the same problem. When i go to Manage subscriptions I come to a page with three options (and it says "Your Subscription has expired" on the monthly option), but I can't click on any of them to re-subscribe. @Little Fang maybe you could kindly help with this - would love to renew my subscription. Or someone else! Thanks a lot, much appreciated! And happy new year!

19 minutes ago, Little Fang said:

So you don't get the following buttons under the month, right?  https://www.thetarotforum.com/subscriptions/

We'll find a way to fix this!  I have some ideas but I want to try everything first.

image.thumb.png.c132612bcd8dcec64135cf8eda0a27a1.png

Yes exactly, I don't get the buttons. Tried on laptop and Ipad, but it was the same... Thank you! 

Edited by le_charior