Annabelle

Can't Figure Out How To Renew Subscription

Annabelle

I'm a legacy subscriber, and I'm trying to figure out how to renew my subscription, but it doesn't seem to be working. If I go to the Subscriptions page, wherein there are the 3 tiles that describe the 3 lengths of subscriptions, nothing there is "clickable." I can't click on anything to get to a page where I might renew, in other words.

I have tried both Firefox and Chrome on 2 different computers, and nada. Just can't get anything to work.

Am I missing some obvious link somewhere?

Starlight
23 hours ago, Annabelle said:

I'm a legacy subscriber, and I'm trying to figure out how to renew my subscription, but it doesn't seem to be working. If I go to the Subscriptions page, wherein there are the 3 tiles that describe the 3 lengths of subscriptions, nothing there is "clickable." I can't click on anything to get to a page where I might renew, in other words.

I have tried both Firefox and Chrome on 2 different computers, and nada. Just can't get anything to work.

Am I missing some obvious link somewhere?

Oh! I've just realised I have the same issue. Nothing's clickable. I wonder, though, if that's because subscriptions renew on 1 Jan 2020?

gregory

Isn't legacy sub a permanent one?  From the Kickstarter? But I agree, I can't see a way to click either.

Grandma

This answers the "what is a Legacy subscription" question but does not solve the "nothing is clickable" problem.  An additional quote from Little Fang in that same thread - "Legacy: Subs moved from the old forum.  Expires Jan 1st 2020" - seems to suggest that we should resubscribe by January 1 but how can we do that when we can't do that?

Help please @Little Fang...

Little Fang

Click you account drop down (your name and icon) , scroll down and select Manage Subscriptions. I subscribed just to check it! :lol:

Grandma

The only way I can get to Manage Subscriptions is to click on the three horizontal bars at the top of every screen, select Account, and scroll down to Manage Subscriptions, which takes me to three unclickable options.  Clicking on my name and icon takes me to my profile, but I can't get to Manage Subscriptions from there.

Thank you for straightening out my current Subscriber status.  I'd sure like to continue to be a Subscriber though...

Little Fang

It's probably how the Legacy group is handled, and there isn't much I can do about it until they expire.  I did make an attempt with something, so go take a look?

If not, there is no penalty if it expires, you'll just have to pop back in after the turn of the year and get a new one. ❤️ 

Grandma

I just tried again, no luck.  But also no problem.  I will make renewing my membership my first official purchase of 2020!

gregory

I've always paid subs way ahead of time as my memory is distinctly shaky. I hope that option will be back in the end. In fact I used to buy a couple of years at a time...

Little Fang

It'll come back once the legacy subs are over, they were a special case 🙂