Light Seer's Tarot

Siavahda

Hi guys,

I'm sorry if this is the wrong part of the site to post this in (I could have sworn there used to be a particular place for talking about buying/selling, but I can't find it now?), but I'm trying to find a copy of the indie version of the Light Seer's Tarot. Seriously kicking myself for cancelling my Kickstarter pledge back during the campaign, but what can you do?

Anyone have one they're interested in selling, or no where I can look?

@AJ-ish/Sharyn is right. Our buy/sell/trade section is reserved for subscribers only. Did you used to have a subscription? Here’s a direct link in case you want to consider becoming a subscriber - it does not only help for us to run this place but there are several other fun perks to being a subscriber, so you might want to check it out 😀

https://www.thetarotforum.com/subscriptions/

Thank you guys! I thought it might be a subscriber-only section, but I couldn't even see that it existed without a subscription, and I think I used to be able to. (See that it existed, not access it, of course). I think that's what got me confused. But set up a subscription now, I'll repost this in the proper section!

Thanks again! 🙂

AJ-ish/Sharyn

hurray, another family member!!! 🙂 I hope your subscription results in finding your deck. Love your avatar, what does it represent? Anyway...welcome home. 

Thank you!

My avatar is from a painting by Rebecca Guay called pegasus warrior 🙂 It just speaks to me, I'm not sure I can put it into words.