The Results are in 2019!

fire cat pickles

Yes. Doing it month by month does render it kind of meaningless.
A month could be a tryout period for a deck you end up never touching again,
If a lot of people are initially attracted to it, but end up never using it again (and that does happen), it shouldn't qualify as a contender for "Most Used Deck of 2019",
Better to ask with the benefit of hindsight, like gregory did.  😉

The Morgan Greer is still in 5th position in 2019 while not a new deck! It looks a kind of standard finally, not like the RWS maybe but...

Edited by Decan

The Wild Unknown Animal Spirit is different from the original Wild Unknown.  I posted in the other thread that I mostly used Wild Unknown, but mine doesn't say Animal Spirit on it.  I looked at the pictures of Animal Spirit in the deck library and that is definitely NOT the deck I have. Mine is The Wild Unknown Tarot.

????

Edited by geoxena

fire cat pickles

This is the list compiled from last year's threads only. gregory is starting a new list. You posted in her thread. She hasn't compiled her list yet.

2 minutes ago, fire cat pickles said:

This is the list compiled from last year's threads only. gregory is starting a new list. You posted in her thread. She hasn't compiled her list yet.

Ohhh, I see. I was confused. Sorry!

I feel, that the new pol, that allows us to just name 2 decks is quite a bit limiting for my personal Tarot practice.

There are the decks I usually and MOST often use for face to face readings with my clients  - I listed them in the other thread.

BUT there is also my private Tarot practice of working with a new deck for a number of months. for example I worked with the Anieth Nature Tarot for 8 month! - But listing it as the most used deck of 2019 would not be right, because I did not give readings to clients with it.

Also, now people are listing Oracles and other decks. I have 2 Oracle decks, that I widely and MOST often use for clients - but listing these in that thread does not feel right.....???

fire cat pickles

After gregory is done with her project, I have another (perhaps more than one) in mind. I don't want to compete or confuse by having more than two or three going on at once. Please be patient!

13 minutes ago, fire cat pickles said:

After gregory is done with her project, I have another (perhaps more than one) in mind. I don't want to compete or confuse by having more than two or three going on at once. Please be patient!

Oh cool!! I look forward to it!

9 hours ago, Mi-Shell said:

I feel, that the new pol, that allows us to just name 2 decks is quite a bit limiting for my personal Tarot practice.

There are the decks I usually and MOST often use for face to face readings with my clients  - I listed them in the other thread.

BUT there is also my private Tarot practice of working with a new deck for a number of months. for example I worked with the Anieth Nature Tarot for 8 month! - But listing it as the most used deck of 2019 would not be right, because I did not give readings to clients with it.

Also, now people are listing Oracles and other decks. I have 2 Oracle decks, that I widely and MOST often use for clients - but listing these in that thread does not feel right.....???

Limiting it was kind of the point - sorry. On AT you only got to list ONE as your favourite - and it also made no distinction between favourite and best and all sorts. So every year you'd get TdM (no mention of which), RWS (no mention of which) and a shed load of the ones that had come out during the year that had been hyped within the forum. Some people would vote for the new decks when they had never even seen the deck they voted for., (YES I know this for a fact.)

I said you could list an oracle. Many have.