Jump to content
Raggydoll

Sign Ups + Updates & Announcements

Recommended Posts

gregory

Yes - it's not a biggie; just that it might be wise to have a disclaimer somewhere, in case anyone has unwittingly used something that isn't from those sites... Raggy was great pointing us to them; if the big book says something like images from the web used in this deck have been taken from copyright free sites such as unsplash and pixabay. That should cover it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raggydoll
4 minutes ago, gregory said:

Yes - it's not a biggie; just that it might be wise to have a disclaimer somewhere, in case anyone has unwittingly used something that isn't from those sites... Raggy was great pointing us to them; if the big book says something like images from the web used in this deck have been taken from copyright free sites such as unsplash and pixabay. That should cover it.

Thank you, I will add that text to the big guidebook 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zedekiel

Just wanted to pop in to say I think editing for spellchecks and such is a great idea, since I know for myself at least it can be tough to proofread my own work.

Also, love seeing the mini cards in the guidebook! This was the first time I got to see @Starlight's Sun and @joy's  Judgement and I wanted to tell you both I absolutely love the work!

This deck is turning out just absolutely amazing. Wonderful job on everyone's part, it's stunning seeing card after card of such diverse and thought-provoking art.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joy
On 5/14/2020 at 7:56 PM, zedekiel said:

Just wanted to pop in to say I think editing for spellchecks and such is a great idea, since I know for myself at least it can be tough to proofread my own work.

Also, love seeing the mini cards in the guidebook! This was the first time I got to see @Starlight's Sun and @joy's  Judgement and I wanted to tell you both I absolutely love the work!

This deck is turning out just absolutely amazing. Wonderful job on everyone's part, it's stunning seeing card after card of such diverse and thought-provoking art.

Thank you! ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Starlight
Posted (edited)
On 5/15/2020 at 7:56 AM, zedekiel said:

This was the first time I got to see @Starlight's Sun and @joy's  Judgement and I wanted to tell you both I absolutely love the work!

Thank you, @zedekiel. 🙂 It was fun putting cards together and it's going to be a fun deck to work with!!

Edited by Starlight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morsoth

Great news for the completion of the deck! Looking forward to see all the creations in there!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
geoxena
On 5/9/2020 at 10:53 PM, Little Fang said:

Planning to get it up by World Tarot Day, the 25th!  Got a lot of work to do this week finishing up the pdf book and getting it all sorted.  

 

Hiya, just checking to see how it's progressing.  Tarot Day is almost here!  Do you guys need any help?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Little Fang

Waiting for printer to approve it and then release! ❤ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
geoxena

Wow, that's great news!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JulianneVictoria

So exciting! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
geoxena

Will the online Big Guidebook thread be updated with images of the Minors when the deck is finalized for publication by Printer's Studio?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raggydoll
51 minutes ago, geoxena said:

Will the online Big Guidebook thread be updated with images of the Minors when the deck is finalized for publication by Printer's Studio?

It will be updated as soon as I have the time to work on my PC without getting disturbed. Been surfing from my phone mostly due to hectic real life stuff and so it hasn’t been a priority. After my father in laws death there has been so much to take care off. But it is on my to-do list 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
geoxena

Oh, I wasn't prodding you to hurry up, I hope you know!  (as if I could!)  I was just curious - and looking forward to seeing all the cards, which I know we'll be able to do when the deck is available on printerstudio.com.  I'm so sorry that you are dealing with so much aftermath of your FIL's death - I know when my mother died, it was overwhelming at times.  {{{Hugs!}}}

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raggydoll
10 minutes ago, geoxena said:

Oh, I wasn't prodding you to hurry up, I hope you know!  (as if I could!)  I was just curious - and looking forward to seeing all the cards, which I know we'll be able to do when the deck is available on printerstudio.com.  I'm so sorry that you are dealing with so much aftermath of your FIL's death - I know when my mother died, it was overwhelming at times.  {{{Hugs!}}}

Thank you. It has been difficult because my husband is an only child and his father was divorced, so its really up to us to take care of all his belongings. And it is a lot! But my husband just said that he will put the kids to bed tonight so I can get this done. So you won't have to wait much longer now 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raggydoll
57 minutes ago, Starlight said:

I see there's a Tarot pouch for the deck! Yay!!

 

https://www.printerstudio.com/sell/tarotteame

I was so happy when Little Fang found that option and designed one for us! Those pouches look so cool and practical. Im thinking I might try to design one for my own deck later on! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gregory

I see the pouch; where is the DECK ?? (I thought if the pouch was up, the deck would be too...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Little Fang

No, please refer to the recent announcement. 🙂

Pouch I made before the deck was finished. 

(I'm refreshing the site multiple times an hour, I want it to be up too! ❤) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Little Fang

I'm submitting a ticket, I'm unsure why this is taking so long. 😦

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gregory

They do take a while, in my experience...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joy
3 minutes ago, Little Fang said:

Y'all... 

20200526_145046.jpg

 

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat!

Chewing Gum Reaction GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Little Fang

It got here a couple of days early!  Time to film an "unboxing" 

Still watching the progress of the Awaiting Approvals, but /soon/ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.