Raggydoll

The Sign Up Thread

geoxena
2 minutes ago, Endy said:

Raggydoll is amazing and already came up with a plan so all is well! 🙂

Oooh, I can't wait to find out what the plan is!!

Raggydoll
6 minutes ago, Flaxen said:

My husband is taking my contribution to scan at his work tomorrow as our home scanner is not working. All being well I’ll be able to send it over this weekend. 

Okay, great! Fingers crossed that all will work out. Your husband is a gem :heart:

Raggydoll
Just now, geoxena said:

Oooh, I can't wait to find out what the plan is!!

Haha, I think she is referring to how I will reassign cards and how the contributions that did not make it this time can be part of our next collaboration project!

geoxena
Just now, Raggydoll said:

Haha, I think she is referring to how I will reassign cards and how the contributions that did not make it this time can be part of our next collaboration project!

Oh, fooey, I thought you had some magical scanner secrets up your sleeve!

Raggydoll
5 minutes ago, geoxena said:

Oh, fooey, I thought you had some magical scanner secrets up your sleeve!

You mean like third-eye scanning? Sure thing 😋

shia labeouf magic GIF

scanner GIF

gregory
3 hours ago, Endy said:

I've been working on my Four of Fire, and it just dawned on me that when I finish, I won't have access to a scanner until things start re-opening due to COVID. I'm hoping I will still be able to scan it and turn it in before the deadline of end of April, but I just wanted to point out this possible obstacle.

When I am done, I will take a picture of it to show you that it is complete just so you know @Raggydoll!

You might be able to take a decent photo instead of scanning.?

jackdaw

May I take the Two of Earth, please?

Raggydoll
5 hours ago, jackdaw said:

May I take the Two of Earth, please?

Absolutely!

gregory

Excuse me, my 9 water is COMPLETE.....

Flaxen

Scanner plan hasn't worked - it saves it as a pdf which means it can't be edited. There seems to be no way round it. Is it possible to take a photo instead?

Wanderer
1 minute ago, Flaxen said:

Scanner plan hasn't worked - it saves it as a pdf which means it can't be edited. There seems to be no way round it. Is it possible to take a photo instead?

There are lots of free online converters from pdf to jpeg! e.g. https://pdf2jpg.net/

That should sort you out. :smiley:

gregory

If it doesn't, PM me and I will deal with it.

Raggydoll
28 minutes ago, Flaxen said:

I can probably extract it from the pdf and help you with any tweaks you like. Care to upload it to me in a PM and I will give it a go tonight? 

geoxena
28 minutes ago, Flaxen said:

What editing program are you using?  I have edited PDFs with image editing software, but don't remember which one I used.  Check yours, it might be possible.

Raggydoll
38 minutes ago, gregory said:

Excuse me, my 9 water is COMPLETE.....

I updated the status now, thanks! Was a bit behind on status counts but all the finished contributions are saved so no need to worry! 

Raggydoll
4 minutes ago, geoxena said:

What editing program are you using?  I have edited PDFs with image editing software, but don't remember which one I used.  Check yours, it might be possible.

Yes, @Flaxen Acrobat reader can extract images from pdf files (you highlight the image by clicking on it and select copy, and then you paste as new image in your regular editing program) 

Raggydoll
22 minutes ago, Flaxen said:

@Wanderer, @geoxena, @gregory and @Raggydoll thank you all for the advice and offer of help. I think I've now got it sorted and will be able to submit it in the next day or two as planned. 

Excellent!

Endy

@Raggydoll, I actually do not think I will be able to finish the Four of Fire, therefore I would like to withdraw my name from this card to allow someone else an opportunity to do it. I am sorry for being signed up for this card for so long just to withdraw, but hopefully I am doing so early enough that someone else has plenty of time.

I do love this project so much and am looking forward to participating in future ones! I just don't have the mental capacity right now with everything going on. I'm happy that I was able to submit at least one card to this deck, though!! 🙂

Raggydoll
1 hour ago, Endy said:

@Raggydoll, I actually do not think I will be able to finish the Four of Fire, therefore I would like to withdraw my name from this card to allow someone else an opportunity to do it. I am sorry for being signed up for this card for so long just to withdraw, but hopefully I am doing so early enough that someone else has plenty of time.

I do love this project so much and am looking forward to participating in future ones! I just don't have the mental capacity right now with everything going on. I'm happy that I was able to submit at least one card to this deck, though!! 🙂

Thanks for letting us know 💗

joy
4 hours ago, Endy said:

Sending you loads of love ❤️

Raggydoll

As of now, the Strength card is up for grabs again! 

Raggydoll

Heads up everyone - only four weeks until deadline!!!

tv show news GIF by CBBC

Please help me finish this project! If you are able to complete a card in four weeks time then please grab one of the last available cards.

I will take on more cards myself if it is necessary, but this week I need to make funeral arrangements for my dear father-in-law who sadly passed away this weekend (likely due to covid-19) so I appreciate any help and support I can get! 

Wanderer
9 minutes ago, Raggydoll said:

Heads up everyone - only four weeks until deadline!!!

tv show news GIF by CBBC

Please help me finish this project! If you are able to complete a card in four weeks time then please grab one of the last available cards.

I will take on more cards myself if it is necessary, but this week I need to make funeral arrangements for my dear father-in-law who sadly passed away this weekend (likely due to covid-19) so I appreciate any help and support I can get! 

Right-ho! I have some glimmerings of ideas for Seven of Water, so let me leap in and grab. :smiley:

gregory

OK - you want us to take more than 4 ?