Jump to content
Raggydoll

The Sign Up Thread

Recommended Posts

geoxena

Hi @Raggydoll,

I've made a lot of progress - must be having a sudden creative spurt - and am almost done with the Nurturer of Earth.  I should be having it scanned tomorrow or next day.  May I reserve my next card?  I've already got some ideas for it - the Nine of Fire, please!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Starlight

I've just got the text to type up for the Elder of Water, so could I reserve The Sun? I thought all the Major Arcana were allocated, and I've just noticed that The Sun is still free. 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raggydoll
2 hours ago, geoxena said:

Hi @Raggydoll,

I've made a lot of progress - must be having a sudden creative spurt - and am almost done with the Nurturer of Earth.  I should be having it scanned tomorrow or next day.  May I reserve my next card?  I've already got some ideas for it - the Nine of Fire, please!

Sure thing! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raggydoll
1 hour ago, Starlight said:

I've just got the text to type up for the Elder of Water, so could I reserve The Sun? I thought all the Major Arcana were allocated, and I've just noticed that The Sun is still free. 🙂

Of course!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Starlight
27 minutes ago, Raggydoll said:

Of course!!

Thank you! 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rixis

Can I do the 10 of Earth?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raggydoll
1 hour ago, rixis said:

Can I do the 10 of Earth?

Absolutely! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
geoxena

I wonder which suit will be completed first.  I picked a Fire card for my next one because Fire had the least amount of cards chosen.  Looks like Earth is in the lead!

Edited by geoxena

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raggydoll
3 hours ago, geoxena said:

I wonder which suit will be completed first.  I picked a Fire card for my next one because Fire had the least amount of cards chosen.  Looks like Earth is in the lead!

I was thinking about that too! It is interesting to see which cards get picked quickly! I sort of also had an idea of which majors would go first, and it turned out pretty accurate. There are just some cards that seem to be favorites for many! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gregory

I'll take 3 of Fire, then....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raggydoll
2 minutes ago, gregory said:

I'll take 3 of Fire, then....

good the simpsons GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pen

Could I have Elder of Air and Elder of Fire if they're still going? It'd be good to do something different for a while. 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gregory

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh a classy lady :classic_smile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raggydoll
1 hour ago, Pen said:

Could I have Elder of Air and Elder of Fire if they're still going? It'd be good to do something different for a while. 🙂

We only allow one card at a time so I put you on Elder of Air. If you would have rather done Elder of Fire then let me know! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pen

Funny - I thought I'd replied to the last post but maybe I forgot to click 'Submit'.   🙃

 

Elder of Air is nearly finished - I just need to print it out tomorrow to see if anything needs fixing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raggydoll
8 hours ago, Pen said:

Funny - I thought I'd replied to the last post but maybe I forgot to click 'Submit'.   🙃

 

Elder of Air is nearly finished - I just need to print it out tomorrow to see if anything needs fixing. 

Perfect! Then you can proceed with the other Elder if you like! 💗

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raggydoll

So, an update! 😀 We are just a couple of weeks from the midpoint of this project. How are everyone doing with their contributions? I will send out individual PMs at the end of the month to check up on things and to remind people of the deadline (last of april). Don't feel stressed by that, I am just doing it as a reminder to those that might have forgotten that they signed up or those that forgot how time flies by 😉

 

There are currently 19 cards still up for grabs. Don't be shy - come join us! 

 

Once we reach March, we will start to allow more than three cards per person, so you will soon be able to sign up for more cards!

 

A couple of other reminders: Do not forget to submit your write up for the LWB. We set it at 100 words max (but if you add two more words we won't reprimand you terribly). If you wish to write a longer text then you can, but it is not mandatory. We can use your shorter text for the Big Guidebook too, no worries. Plenty of people have chosen that option so don't feel stressed about it. Its just that we wanted everyone to have the option of fleshing out their thoughts. 

 

Lastly: The deadline is real. Once we hit the first of May, any unfinished cards will be up for grabs. No extensions, no excuses. Don't take it personally, we are simply determined to keep our promise to all those that did deliver their contributions on time. So please do not leave it to the last minute!

 

we can do it GIF by joelremygif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Starlight

I'm still gathering inspiration for The Sun. I have a few ideas I'm mulling over about how best to depict it. 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pen
2 hours ago, Raggydoll said:

Perfect! Then you can proceed with the other Elder if you like! 💗

Goody!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raggydoll
1 hour ago, Starlight said:

I'm still gathering inspiration for The Sun. I have a few ideas I'm mulling over about how best to depict it. 🙂

Awesome! 💗

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Czenzi

Can I please take the Eight of Air? I have an idea for it.

After I am done with it, if the Two of Earth is still open, I have an idea for that one too.

Edited by Czenzi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raggydoll
18 minutes ago, Czenzi said:

Can I please take the Eight of Air? I have an idea for it.

After I am done with it, if the Two of Earth is still open, I have an idea for that one too.

Yes you may! 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
reall

hey! I see this project is going fast so just to catch up & sign up for Explorer of Fire if it's still up for a grab?;D

hope to have it completed in march!^^lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raggydoll
6 hours ago, reall said:

hey! I see this project is going fast so just to catch up & sign up for Explorer of Fire if it's still up for a grab?;D

hope to have it completed in march!^^lol

Perfect! I look forward to it 💗

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
geoxena
On 2/20/2020 at 1:37 AM, Starlight said:

I'm still gathering inspiration for The Sun. I have a few ideas I'm mulling over about how best to depict it. 🙂

Would it be helpful, do you think, if you posted your ideas and/or preliminary sketches in the Works in Progress thread and asked for some opinions?  Some people have done that and gotten help and encouragement that seemed to prove useful.

 

.

Edited by geoxena

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.