Raggydoll

The Sign Up Thread

geoxena

Hi @Raggydoll,

I've made a lot of progress - must be having a sudden creative spurt - and am almost done with the Nurturer of Earth.  I should be having it scanned tomorrow or next day.  May I reserve my next card?  I've already got some ideas for it - the Nine of Fire, please!

Starlight

I've just got the text to type up for the Elder of Water, so could I reserve The Sun? I thought all the Major Arcana were allocated, and I've just noticed that The Sun is still free. 🙂

Raggydoll
2 hours ago, geoxena said:

Hi @Raggydoll,

I've made a lot of progress - must be having a sudden creative spurt - and am almost done with the Nurturer of Earth.  I should be having it scanned tomorrow or next day.  May I reserve my next card?  I've already got some ideas for it - the Nine of Fire, please!

Sure thing! 

Raggydoll
1 hour ago, Starlight said:

I've just got the text to type up for the Elder of Water, so could I reserve The Sun? I thought all the Major Arcana were allocated, and I've just noticed that The Sun is still free. 🙂

Of course!!

Starlight
27 minutes ago, Raggydoll said:

Of course!!

Thank you! 😊

rixis

Can I do the 10 of Earth?

Raggydoll
1 hour ago, rixis said:

Can I do the 10 of Earth?

Absolutely! 

geoxena

I wonder which suit will be completed first.  I picked a Fire card for my next one because Fire had the least amount of cards chosen.  Looks like Earth is in the lead!

Edited by geoxena

Raggydoll
3 hours ago, geoxena said:

I wonder which suit will be completed first.  I picked a Fire card for my next one because Fire had the least amount of cards chosen.  Looks like Earth is in the lead!

I was thinking about that too! It is interesting to see which cards get picked quickly! I sort of also had an idea of which majors would go first, and it turned out pretty accurate. There are just some cards that seem to be favorites for many! 

gregory

I'll take 3 of Fire, then....

Raggydoll
2 minutes ago, gregory said:

I'll take 3 of Fire, then....

good the simpsons GIF

Pen

Could I have Elder of Air and Elder of Fire if they're still going? It'd be good to do something different for a while. 🙂

gregory

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh a classy lady :classic_smile:

Raggydoll
1 hour ago, Pen said:

Could I have Elder of Air and Elder of Fire if they're still going? It'd be good to do something different for a while. 🙂

We only allow one card at a time so I put you on Elder of Air. If you would have rather done Elder of Fire then let me know! 

Pen

Funny - I thought I'd replied to the last post but maybe I forgot to click 'Submit'.   🙃

Elder of Air is nearly finished - I just need to print it out tomorrow to see if anything needs fixing. 

Raggydoll
8 hours ago, Pen said:

Funny - I thought I'd replied to the last post but maybe I forgot to click 'Submit'.   🙃

Elder of Air is nearly finished - I just need to print it out tomorrow to see if anything needs fixing. 

Perfect! Then you can proceed with the other Elder if you like! 💗

Raggydoll

So, an update! 😀 We are just a couple of weeks from the midpoint of this project. How are everyone doing with their contributions? I will send out individual PMs at the end of the month to check up on things and to remind people of the deadline (last of april). Don't feel stressed by that, I am just doing it as a reminder to those that might have forgotten that they signed up or those that forgot how time flies by 😉

There are currently 19 cards still up for grabs. Don't be shy - come join us! 

Once we reach March, we will start to allow more than three cards per person, so you will soon be able to sign up for more cards!

A couple of other reminders: Do not forget to submit your write up for the LWB. We set it at 100 words max (but if you add two more words we won't reprimand you terribly). If you wish to write a longer text then you can, but it is not mandatory. We can use your shorter text for the Big Guidebook too, no worries. Plenty of people have chosen that option so don't feel stressed about it. Its just that we wanted everyone to have the option of fleshing out their thoughts. 

Lastly: The deadline is real. Once we hit the first of May, any unfinished cards will be up for grabs. No extensions, no excuses. Don't take it personally, we are simply determined to keep our promise to all those that did deliver their contributions on time. So please do not leave it to the last minute!

we can do it GIF by joelremygif

Starlight

I'm still gathering inspiration for The Sun. I have a few ideas I'm mulling over about how best to depict it. 🙂

Pen
2 hours ago, Raggydoll said:

Perfect! Then you can proceed with the other Elder if you like! 💗

Goody!

Raggydoll
1 hour ago, Starlight said:

I'm still gathering inspiration for The Sun. I have a few ideas I'm mulling over about how best to depict it. 🙂

Awesome! 💗

Czenzi

Can I please take the Eight of Air? I have an idea for it.

After I am done with it, if the Two of Earth is still open, I have an idea for that one too.

Edited by Czenzi

Raggydoll
18 minutes ago, Czenzi said:

Can I please take the Eight of Air? I have an idea for it.

After I am done with it, if the Two of Earth is still open, I have an idea for that one too.

Yes you may! 😀

reall

hey! I see this project is going fast so just to catch up & sign up for Explorer of Fire if it's still up for a grab?;D

hope to have it completed in march!^^lol

Raggydoll
6 hours ago, reall said:

hey! I see this project is going fast so just to catch up & sign up for Explorer of Fire if it's still up for a grab?;D

hope to have it completed in march!^^lol

Perfect! I look forward to it 💗

geoxena
On 2/20/2020 at 1:37 AM, Starlight said:

Would it be helpful, do you think, if you posted your ideas and/or preliminary sketches in the Works in Progress thread and asked for some opinions?  Some people have done that and gotten help and encouragement that seemed to prove useful.

Edited by geoxena