General discussion thread

Raggydoll

You don't have to. I'm not. If you can't get them from the short description, you're out of luck !

Just want to say, I did my first couple of readings with the We Are One deck this past weekend, and both went so well!! One was for a friend, another was for a client, and BOTH querents were in tears, the cards spoke to them so strongly. They couldn't stop talking about the imagery in the cards, and how they all played together. Neither had ever had a Tarot reading before, and now they are completely interested in learning more.

This is truly a magical deck. Thank you everyone for contributing. 

xoxo

7 hours ago, Day Soleil said:

Just want to say, I did my first couple of readings with the We Are One deck this past weekend, and both went so well!! One was for a friend, another was for a client, and BOTH querents were in tears, the cards spoke to them so strongly. They couldn't stop talking about the imagery in the cards, and how they all played together. Neither had ever had a Tarot reading before, and now they are completely interested in learning more.

xoxo

😍😍😍

Jimmy Fallon Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

On 7/9/2020 at 11:47 PM, Day Soleil said:

xoxo

That sounds amazing! Wonderful! Which version do you have? Border or borderless?

My deck came in the last week and it is gorgeous! I love seeing the cards made by different people. I find other's peoples ideas of the cards fascinating, like the intention of each artwork as it means to them personally. I think it makes it very powerful.

I will be reading with it very soon ❤️

I finally ordered our deck! It will take AGES until it arrives in the remote corner of the world where I reside but I don't care. Usually I wait between four and six weeks for a deck, so let's see how long this one takes! It will be worth the wait. Thank you again for all you kind people for making me a part of this wonderful project. 

12 minutes ago, Nemia said:

I finally ordered our deck! It will take AGES until it arrives in the remote corner of the world where I reside but I don't care. Usually I wait between four and six weeks for a deck, so let's see how long this one takes! It will be worth the wait. Thank you again for all you kind people for making me a part of this wonderful project. 

Mine has arrived now and I plan on featuring it soon. It feels so special! 

HermitWriter

So I received my the copy I ordered (borderless, superior stock) a few weeks ago, and have now spent about two weeks working primarily with the We Are One Tarot. It is GORGEOUS! I'm finding it to also be a very calming deck, and I can definitely see this being one I turn to when I need a pick-me-up more than a kick to the seat of my pants 🙂 I've been trying to film a walkthrough for my YouTube channel, but I keep finding myself trailing off and just staring at the images, which does not make for riveting content. But I am enjoying working with this deck. You all did an amazing job! Thank you for all the work you put into it.

FWIW, the 2 of Earth has been my stalker card the past 3 days, showing up as the first card in each of my daily readings. Not gonna lie: I feel called out! It's been very cool seeing how it interacts with the other cards in the deck though. So again, awesome work, and I'm happy We Are One is part of my tarot family!

2 hours ago, HermitWriter said:

So I received my the copy I ordered (borderless, superior stock) a few weeks ago, and have now spent about two weeks working primarily with the We Are One Tarot. It is GORGEOUS! I'm finding it to also be a very calming deck, and I can definitely see this being one I turn to when I need a pick-me-up more than a kick to the seat of my pants 🙂 I've been trying to film a walkthrough for my YouTube channel, but I keep finding myself trailing off and just staring at the images, which does not make for riveting content. But I am enjoying working with this deck. You all did an amazing job! Thank you for all the work you put into it.

FWIW, the 2 of Earth has been my stalker card the past 3 days, showing up as the first card in each of my daily readings. Not gonna lie: I feel called out! It's been very cool seeing how it interacts with the other cards in the deck though. So again, awesome work, and I'm happy We Are One is part of my tarot family!

That’s so interesting and cool to hear!

My deck hasn't arrived yet. Corona is really making everything so difficult. It's been nearly two months since I ordered! and I can't wait to hold the deck in my hands.... 

4 hours ago, Nemia said:

My deck hasn't arrived yet. Corona is really making everything so difficult. It's been nearly two months since I ordered! and I can't wait to hold the deck in my hands.... 

Two months does seem like a lot. But it might be different depending where you are located. It usually takes around 3 weeks for me as well (Germany to Sweden). 

15 hours ago, Nemia said:

Hm can you track it? 2 months sounds very long.

It arrived some days ago, I couldn't wait anymore and was so happy when I held it finally in my hands! It's simply wonderful, and I'm so happy I was part of it. I'll do my Winter Solstice reading with this deck. It feels very rich, very special, very thoughtful. There isn't even one weak card. Every artist was totally focused to get his/her card right. 

I bouht the simpler cardstock, and it feels great. I have a lovely crochet bag that I made myself for the deck. If I have time, I'll add pictures later. 

Edited by Nemia

On 1/10/2020 at 2:43 AM, Raggydoll said:

I am super excited for this and I am so glad to finally be able to share it with you all! Secret planning is fun but it’s even better after the reveal 😀

And yes, I did jump the gun and claimed a card for myself from

the very start. I am taking it as a small reward for the work that has been put in 😊 My card will be Explorer of Air (aka Knight of Swords), and I have begun working on it. I will feature it soon in the WIP thread 🙂

what a great idea! i've always liked The Fool 

It's all done and has been up for sale for several months, so if you were hoping to take that as a card - it's far too late.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.