Artemis Readings: Etsy Shop Launch (Discounts, 4 Types of Reading)

annareina

Hi everyone! 🙂 I just wanted to post the link to my brand new Etsy shop on here: ARTEMIS READINGS. I'm offering four types of readings, a standard intuitive reading using a RWS deck, a lunar reading using The Moon Deck, an Animal Spirit reading, and a Día de Muertos inspired reading to connect with loved ones. Since my shop online is brand new, everything will be 40% off through the end of the month of January! As an intuitive reader who has been helping friends, family, and a close circle of clients for years, I've finally decided to offer a small sample of my reading services online for the first time. Depending on how spiritually draining this is for me, I may add more in depth readings to my offerings in the future, including my original 18-card twelve month fortunes spread. I'm so so excited to start reading for more people and can't wait to hear your feedback and reviews!!!!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ArtemisReadings

Screen Shot 2020-01-13 at 4.20.57 PM.png

Edited by annareina

FindYourSovereignty

Thank you for my readings! They were very insightful and informative. Glad you are sharing your gifts with the world.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.