More Kickstarter decks for your thoughts

FindYourSovereignty

Looked at all of them and know why I am not checking Kickstarter for decks. The 'Journey of the Sacred Bee' is beautiful and bees are close to my heart. Oh oh oh....

FindYourSovereignty
4 minutes ago, joy said:

Looked at all of them and know why I am not checking Kickstarter for decks. The 'Journey of the Sacred Bee' is beautiful and bees are close to my heart. Oh oh oh....

It is a beautiful deck - I agree! 

FindYourSovereignty

I also thought I might like the Inkromancy, but they don’t show enough examples and I really don’t like decks with swords in the animals so I was able to check that one off. 

12 hours ago, FindYourSovereignty said:

I also thought I might like the Inkromancy, but they don’t show enough examples and I really don’t like decks with swords in the animals so I was able to check that one off. 

Did look at that one again and it is amazing 78 artists collaborated for that deck! But I agree I would have a hard time looking at a card depicting swords in animals. Always good to be be able to write a deck off... lol

41 minutes ago, fire cat pickles said:

It is going to launch soon (next week)

I am so glad you posted this, fire cat pickles!  This deck is on my wish list.  The artist was here a while back talking about it.  I don't think I'm the only one who is excited that the Kickstarter campaign is about to be launched.

InfernalTarot
On 2/22/2020 at 2:59 AM, Grandma said:

I am so glad you posted this, fire cat pickles!  This deck is on my wish list.  The artist was here a while back talking about it.  I don't think I'm the only one who is excited that the Kickstarter campaign is about to be launched.

I'm still here! Thank you for saying nice things 🙂

FindYourSovereignty

Infernal Tarot: launched with 10% discount options for the next 32 hours. 

Edited by FindYourSovereignty

16 minutes ago, InfernalTarot said:

I'm still here! Thank you for saying nice things 🙂

Thank you for this lovely deck, which I have just backed. (And thank you for being in the UK so that I could AFFORD to back it ! I don't back KS from the USA any more.)

Hey I didn't see that discount - wonder f I got it...)

Edited by gregory

InfernalTarot
1 minute ago, gregory said:

Thank you for this lovely deck, which I have backed. (And thank you for being in the UK so that I could AFFORD to back it ! I don't back KS from the USA any more.)

Aw, thank you! And thank you for your backing. It really does mean so much that people are as excited about the cards as I am...

Look out for a little 'thank you' message in your Kickstarter messages with a little extra thankyou gift. Shhh! keep it secret for now 🙂

FindYourSovereignty
3 hours ago, InfernalTarot said:

Almost at 200% funded. Good grief! Thank you everyone! I think I need a lie down!  

Congratulations! That’s awesome!

InfernalTarot

Sooo... Just over a week in and the Infernal Tarot stands at over 800% to target. 800%!

I am completely blown away by everybody's enthusiasm and support. Thank you to everybody who has pledged, commented and shown love for the deck. A week ago, I felt pretty much like the fool, stumbling into the unknown...  What an incredible journey in such a short space of time! Thank you!

** shameless plug - If you've not already pledged for your copy, there's still time - just go here - http://www.tinyurl.com/infernaltarot

Thank you! 

800.jpg

There's a monochromatic one I'm really loving the look of:

Closes in a few days but she's made enough to do a 2-part box and a linen card stock. It's looking quite nice, if this is your thing!