Jungian

Any good source for tarot card combinations?

Jungian

Is there any good source for two, three or more card combinations? 

Thanks in advance

ThePerceptivePsychic

This lady Emily used to read for me a few years ago -- Tarot Verbatim. She's pretty good, and gives multiple interpretations for combos. 

Grizabella

The book Tarot for the Green Witch by Ann Moura has a pretty good list of those, if I recall. I can't get at the book at the moment but I'll try to double check tomorrow to be sure, but I'm almost positive it does. I think that's why I kept the book.

Jungian
On 2/6/2020 at 7:57 PM, ThePerceptivePsychic said:

This lady Emily used to read for me a few years ago -- Tarot Verbatim. She's pretty good, and gives multiple interpretations for combos. 

Thank you very much. I need to pay to access this website... 

Jungian
On 2/7/2020 at 8:30 AM, Grizabella said:

The book Tarot for the Green Witch by Ann Moura has a pretty good list of those, if I recall. I can't get at the book at the moment but I'll try to double check tomorrow to be sure, but I'm almost positive it does. I think that's why I kept the book.

Thank you. I will have a look on this book. 

ThePerceptivePsychic
On 2/11/2020 at 7:56 AM, Jungian said:

Thank you very much. I need to pay to access this website... 

She must've fallen on hard times with her farm, because I swear for the longest it wasn't like that. But it's been about 3 years or more since I last had a reading with her, so...meh. I'm sorry hon! 

Rodney

The only book I'm aware of that's wholly dedicated to to card combinations is Tarot Card Combinations by Dorothy Kelly. It was published in 1995 and has the ISBN of 0-87728-829-1. The book is 354 pages. I know it covers 2 card combinations and I believe it also covers 3 card combinations. (I can't get to my book right this minute.) I bought the book because I wanted a resource just like you do. I think I've looked at it maybe three times.

I have the following cautions about any book like this:

1. Almost always the interpretations are just listed without any explanation about HOW the author came up with those interpretations.
  2. Just because it's written doesn't mean it's gospel. If the interpretations don't resonate with you, don't use them.
  3. Most of the interpretations reflect the author's view of the cards, which could vary quite a lot from your view of the cards. (See the second part of #2 above.)
  4. While each card has a range of meanings, none of the cards always mean the same thing every time. And the question can greatly influence each card's individual interpretation and also their combined interpretation. This means that the same set of cards could have vastly different interpretations because of two different questions.
  5. I think you would do better to come up with your own interpretations and ask for help in forums like this to get multiple viewpoints to help you find one that resonates with you.