Bonestone and Earthflesh Tarot

RavenOfSummer

I feel like we all need to post pics once we have them. Also I feel like this thread should be preserved, somehow. A memoir for all of you who were on the first round of orders!

9 hours ago, Niobium said:

I feel like we all need to post pics once we have them. Also I feel like this thread should be preserved, somehow. A memoir for all of you who were on the first round of orders!

Yes, I’ll post pics and the thread can stay. So we can reminiscence the fun times 😁

I am following this topic « silently » for a while because I ordered the Bonestone for my Mum on etsy.

Crazy times, order indicated as beind shipped in 2019, indicated as refunded after while of course it was not, etc etc

But today tadam, unbelieveble yes yes yes It was delivered 😀🤗🙃

So keep hoping, you should get it in the coming hours or days !

(I am from Belgium)

9 minutes ago, gregory said:

Does yours show as dispatched on etsy ? Or can etsy not tell, now that it's all with a mailing company ?

Avalon needs to manually go and check out the product before it will say dispatched. 

26 minutes ago, gregory said:

Oh GREAT.... but we'll get the tracking before she does that ?

She registers the tracking number as she closes it out. 

4 minutes ago, Ultimate said:

And regarding status on Etsy, she changed it to « Sent » in 2019 ...

I thought that only happened when there was a refund? 🤨

6 minutes ago, gregory said:

OH well - I shall carry on wondering to myself.

I think that's likely best because I seriously doubt I have any more answers to give. I guess I could always start making stuff up. But tricking old ladies isn't really my thing. I try to be good. 

walt disney animation GIF

6 hours ago, Raggydoll said:

I thought that only happened when there was a refund? 🤨

Te next status I got after that was indeed « refunded » but I never asked a refund and I never got one.  So different messages, explanations, etc

I really thought I would never receive it

7 hours ago, gregory said:

Is anyone else still showing not dispatched ?

Me. I’m sort of assuming this will be a spirit keepers thing for me (= waiting a long time, nothing goes right and I end up with no deck but eventually a refund). But I’d love to be proven wrong. 

12 hours ago, Raggydoll said:

Me. I’m sort of assuming this will be a spirit keepers thing for me (= waiting a long time, nothing goes right and I end up with no deck but eventually a refund). But I’d love to be proven wrong. 

I didn't realize that had happened to you with the SKT! 😞

I did get a tracking number and mine is apparently waiting to clear customs in New York 🤞🏽 I hope everyone gets good news on their deck soon.

15 hours ago, Raggydoll said:

So - it's you and me. I did at least get my Vitruivian.