Bonestone and Earthflesh Tarot

RavenOfSummer

I wanted to note...once you all had your dispatches >.> that I actually got my deck BEFORE my tracking info updated. It spent quite some time in customs and then was handed over to 'local carrier' and then nothing and suddenly it was in my mailbox. So the updates definitely seem to be sporadic and after the fact.

16 hours ago, Flaxen said:

It’s on its way! 

@RavenOfSummer great that yours has arrived too! Have you tried reading with it yet?

I haven't yet! Just spent time looking through all of the cards yesterday. It's just a stunning deck, with so many unique, profound, beautiful depictions of the cards. This has been quite the journey, but after all of this I'm really happy to have the deck and so glad all of our little TT&M family seems to be getting theirs now!

I was planning to do a reading with it today and time just got away from me so I don't think I'll have a chance until tomorrow. But I'm really excited 🤩 Have you read with yours yet, @Flaxen?

14 hours ago, Raggydoll said:

High Five The Office GIF

(socially distanced high five 😁)

13 hours ago, gregory said:

Oh I LOVE that !

Yay you two!!

1 hour ago, joy said:

Guys I follow this thread since a long time! This must feel much worse than waiting for Santa!

Hope you all get your deck sooooon ❤️

YES!! Even after I got my tracking I was somehow still on edge about actually getting the deck...I think just because the whole process has been so fraught that I was afraid to hope it was all finally coming to a positive conclusion. But it is here and it is beautiful!!

4 hours ago, RavenOfSummer said:

Yay you two!!

YES!! Even after I got my tracking I was somehow still on edge about actually getting the deck...I think just because the whole process has been so fraught that I was afraid to hope it was all finally coming to a positive conclusion. But it is here and it is beautiful!!

Yes, there was this part of me that was thinking that maybe all the pictures people posted were somehow not real and that there wasn’t an actual deck 🤣 

8 hours ago, Raggydoll said:

Yes, there was this part of me that was thinking that maybe all the pictures people posted were somehow not real and that there wasn’t an actual deck 🤣 

1 hour ago, gregory said:

That part of me is still fully functional till the day mine arrives....

Not least because something I ordered from amazon is GENUINELY lost in the post.

I think we're all a little traumatized from this whole experience!